*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/951338-Something-Serious
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Tell her something "serious"!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Something "Serious"

    by: howdyboy
When he was done, Roxas set her feet down in his lap.
"See was that so bad?" Roxas casually asked Penelo.
"I-I guess not." groaned a timid Penelo who was starting to question whether or not this inspection was real. She then noticed Roxas staring at her feet, which were now covered in his saliva. "So..." she eyed the cloaked blonde-haired kid.
"Hmm?" Roxas murmured, cut off guard.
"Is there something wrong with my feet, or not?" asked Penelo, slightly nervous about what his answer would be.

This was it; Roxas could use this to his advantage. If he said that Penelo had some traces of the disease, he could come up with something else for him to do to her feet. Or, he could say that she was totally clear and do something else with her.


What does he choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Tell her that she has some traces of the disease

2. Tell her that her feet are all clear

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/951338-Something-Serious