*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stock Genie
  2. First Wish
  3. Lucky Thirteen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910363-Stock-Genie
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: "I wish you were in a swimsuit and locked in stocks."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stock Genie

    by: Veroom
Adapted original chapter

After a short delay, the girl begins to levitate off the floor. As she hovers, a veil of light and sparkles begins to form around her body. You can make out her form in silhouette as her arms and legs float and stretch out in front of her.

The veil then fades, revealing the genie to be sat comfortably on a cushioned wooden chair with her hands and feet stuck in two sets of stocks (hands above, feet below).

Mesmerised by the unreal display you've just seen, it takes you a moment to process that her outfit has changed as requested. The part-developed genie seems to notice at the same time as you both glance briefly down at her conservative one-piece, sharing the same tint of pale blue that her now-lost clothing once had.

It's only after that you realise that for the first time, you can see her fantastic soles. As you take a moment to observe them once more, she speaks up "What is your second wish?"

"Wait a minute," you reply, taking a moment to sit down, "I've just wished you into some stocks while wearing a swimsuit and you ask for another wish without thinking twice about it?"

"What's to think about?" she responded. Naive as the words may look, the tone they were accompanied by suggested otherwise.

"You're not worried about anyth--"

"--ing you might do to me or wish for, no." If it weren't for that radiant smile on display once again, you'd be tempted to wish for her to be gagged. "Is this all?" She continues, "you do realise you could be doing so - much - more." emphasizing the end of that sentence by dancing her slim body as much as the restraints allowed.

Whilst astonishingly pretty, you couldn't shake that the blonde beauty bore the appearance of a freshly maturing teen. "Not really," you answer, "you look like you're 13, you know."

"I am," she states, "and you're my first master. You're not much older than me."

You realise she has a point. Finally you get up and move in her direction. Those adorable soles have been teasing you for too long already.

"You're going to tickle me now, right?" the genie questions, quivering her feet either in anticipation or apprehension.

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle her.

2. Tickle and play with her.

*Noteb*
3. Something else. (Writer's choice.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Veroom (UN: nabigou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910363-Stock-Genie