*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2068303-Absol---Wyvern-pudge
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: He decides to tease her a bit...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Absol -> Wyvern pudge

    by: Smuxray
With a smug look, Noivern steps closer to stand right in front of the speechless trainer, his sloshy gut jiggling as he walks. You hold Aria's shoulders when she tries to back away, holding her mere inches away from what is currently her Absol, and what would soon be little more than a thick mushy soup being squeezed through the dragon's intestines. "Go on... you can touch him," you whisper into her ear.

Aria hesitantly extends a hand and places it on Noivern's groaning belly, to which he lets out a contented purr. She begins to rub it around and press it inward at different spots. Noivern's tongue lolls out at the pleasant massage as Aria feels around for her Pokemon, finding that it's still mostly there, although certainly beginning to soften in certain areas. Too late to stop it now, even if he were somehow freed... no, he's better off as wyvern pudge at this point. She places her head against Noivern's bubbling paunch, feeling Absol's horn pressing against her cheek. "Goodbye, Absol... I-I... I'm sorry... sniff..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, hun," you chime in, a devious smirk on your face. "It's nothing but nature. Absol's gonna be used as nourishment for this beautiful dragon, become the little squish on his belly, the jiggle on his ass, the blood pumping through his veins... It's what he was made for! Not a bad fate at all, being dragon pudge, maybe even something to envy! Wouldn't you like to be a part of that magnificent body?" You direct her gaze up toward the wyvern's slim chest and neck, his keen amber eyes beaming down at her... then down to his shapely hips, splayed wide with the sloshy heft of his belly weighing down on them. You lean in close to her ear... "Aren't you... envious?"

Aria's gaze seems to go blank and she nods her head slowly, lost in the surreality of the situation. Absol's bulges are visibly beginning to morph and shrink away, his body parts losing definition, gradually being formed into a soft, singular mass. Noivern's digestive system has become quite well-developed over the years, being able to reduce moderately-sized prey like this to dragon chyme in well under an hour, making it reasonable to simply let Aria sit here and watch. And she seems content to, her eyes ever fixed on the bubbling purple bulge where her Absol once was, now fated to become plush dragon fat... and she can't take her mind off it.

Noivern lets out a blissful groan as he rubs the now-soft, mushy and round bulge in his midsection, his squeezing causing the contents to shift around within. A particularly long and low-pitched gurgle rumbles out from his paunch, as if to signal his meal's completed digestion. Knowing the process, you speak up to Aria again- "That's it, he's wyvern chyme. Now all that's left is to squeeze him through the intestines so Noivern here can reap his rewards..."

The sleek wyvern responds with a contented growl as he swishes his belly around, side to side, actively draining that Absol towards his fate. Aria even lays a hand on the burbling mush as Noivern's belly slowly but surely shrinks in size, the warm, nutritious goop being compacted tighter into his pliable tubes. The dragon seems almost impatient for it, grabbing and pressing at the slowly shrinking bulge to shove those nutrients into his depths where they belong. The way he digs those claws into it seems almost painful- but his rubbery flesh flexes in and out harmlessly as he vigorously kneads the thick Absol soup and works it down into his core. The wyvern's paunch gradually shrinks from a heavy, slush-filled beanbag to a mushy, deflated basketball. Aria watches it all the way, even assisting Noivern in squishing and sloshing it around, hearing the glorps and groans as the Absol goop is pumped down through the dragon's guts. At one point Noivern lays both taloned hands on the center of his churning gut and presses down hard, causing a loud glrrrrsh as that rich chyme is forcibly, audibly squeezed down into his jam-packed intestines. His bulge has been reduced to naught but a slight, fleshy mound in his midsection, easily mistakable as just an extra bit of flab on his belly. Which would be true soon enough, but the Absol would have to be fully pushed through his intestines before having the honor of being absorbed into his lush fat reserves.

As Noivern's belly returns to a nearly flat state, a small, hard lump becomes visible, pushing out from within at an odd angle. You approach the sated wyvern, the relief obvious on his face as the last of his meal is drained out of his stomach, and you start to grope his pliant belly flesh, getting a purr of approval from above. You do so enjoy this... exotic texture, it's the perfect blend of soft, squishy and stretchy... Exhilarating to touch, especially knowing the number of meals who have been trapped underneath it in the past, all ultimately contributing to its marvelous, supple smoothness. You can feel that firm lump inside, surely some particularly resilient piece of the Absol that had managed to survive Noivern's acids. You reach your other hand down and grab Noivern's ass, the other part of him that you can't resist touching, and squeeze his butt pudge around, getting a cute little yelp from him in response.

"Hehe... all done in there?" you ask him, and as if in response, a chorus of gurgles rumbles out from his abdomen. He turns his head to the side and lets out a massive, drawn-out belch, during which an odd bulge can be seen traveling up his throat- the very same that had been trapped in his belly. He coughs once, then, with a final gwaarp, the foreign object is sent flying from his gaping maw among strands of drool. After clattering to the ground, it's revealed to be the Absol's slime-coated horn, rejected by Noivern's digestive system, separated from the rest of him currently bubbling through the wyvern's intestines. Noivern pats his lean, but still somewhat squishy midsection with a look of utter satisfaction as Aria stares blankly at the Absol's discarded horn. It must be surprising to see just how fast the dragon's body finished with her Absol, relegated it to a thick, fatty mush, and before long, an insignificant layer of pudge beneath his smooth, supple scaly hide- her Absol, fully repurposed into soft, luxurious wyvern ass-fat.

Still shamelessly hugging yourself against Noivern, you look down at the trainer, pondering what to do with her. It'd be rather cruel to let her go at this point, she's probably better off sharing her Absol's fate. But the question, should you take her for yourself, or let her join her Absol on Noivern's sexy ass? Knowing his appetite, he surely has room for at least one more.

You have the following choices:

1. Let Noivern have her

*Noteb*
2. Eat her yourself

3. Keep her around for a while and let her see what happens... (Scat)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smuxray (UN: onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2068303-Absol---Wyvern-pudge