*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2157130-A-quick-social-change
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: A quick social change.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

A quick social change.

    by: Terranvoid
All it takes is another use of the copy button to make it socially acceptable for her to masturbate in public before Allison quickly shoves the remote in her bag then starts to tug down the shoulder-straps of her swimsuit, baring her large, pre glistening breasts, he hard shaft buried between them. The cloth falls to her hips as she lays back on the towel, her hand pushing her cock up, making it spring from between her breasts.

Her hands go the massive horse-cock standing in front her, one wrapping around the turgid shaft, fingers finding the flared head as she starts to furiously stroke and tease her member, more pre flooding from it as she moans, erotic cries of, “Ohh, god yes! Mhmm... more,” spilling from her lips as her shaft pulses with pleasure, the still unfamiliar ecstasy pounding into her. Too new to the wonders of her cock, scant few minutes pass before her cock bucks and she cries out in orgasm, pleasure filled bursts of cum shooting into the air as she erotically squirms in her orgasmic release, cum falling around her. On the sand, her towel, and herself.

Even after her orgasm ends, she lays there panting, over ten minutes passing before she finally sits up, her cock still hard, making her smile as she sits up. Looking around she sees a few eyes on her, but most people still going about their business like a horse-cocked shemale masturbating in the middle of the beach isn't that strange. Although she sees the over-endowed couple she changed earlier fucking each other. She's awfully tempted to keep watching. As tempting as it is, she would wind up getting off again and there's so much more she can do besides that.

Allison looks down at herself, her breasts glistening with pre and cum, globs of it spread over her. She purses her lips for a moment. Cleaning would be a pain. Why not get clever again? The remote quickly improves her pre and her cum. Taking on the properties of the lube-lotion she had targeted earlier, as well as her sunscreen, and even making it almost immune to drying out. Allison laughs as she starts to rub the cum on her back into her skin, giggling occasionally. With that done, her skin glistening in her own sexual fluids, she pushes her cock back between her breasts and gets her swimsuit back on properly.

Now that she's gotten some relief from her own considerable arousal, what should she do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2157130-A-quick-social-change