*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2295102-Heads-alien
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Heads (alien).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Heads (alien).

    by: 1313eyegorr1313
Heads

Aliens then, going through the files of her sci-fi folder she started to look for a base for her new form.
Finding her favorite alien specie to use as a model, she started to tinker with it and she finished he pointed the remote at herself and presses the button.

A flash of light later reveals a 10ft tall voluptuous female looking alien, the face is the same as before, anthro skunk, but dark blue and furless with tentacles coming from her head replacing her hair and ears giving her a dreadlocks look that reached her round blue butt from which came a segmented tail as long as she as tall, her head was at the end of a neck almost as long as her smaller arms, now she has four arms two longer than normal arms that could serve as forelegs allowing her to comfortably to walk on four legs, two normal looking arms beneath the first pair, the hands on the first pair of arms have six fingers, the five normal ones with an extra thumb on the other side of the hand opposite to the original thumb, the other two hands are normal, from her back came four bone-like limbs similar to wings,a slender and longer than normal torso that from her chest to her crotch ten big melon sized breasts without visible nipples, her legs were like that of a raptor standing on her toes while having a extra retractable claw coming from her ankles, on her crotch was a pair of lips swollen and plump from which long feelers came out of and interlaced not unlike a venus flytrap, the female sex was without a clit instead in it’s place at the top corner of the plump labia was the beginning of another slit that ended at her waist level right in the middle of her lowermost pair of teats, all of it covered by her dark blue skin made of very small scales.

Looking around she noticed that her apartment shifted to compensate for her frame, the distance between the floor and ceiling doubled and the room now has a lot of free space which made easier to walk on four legs.
Now in front of the mirror she admired her changes.

She opens her mouth as wide as possible to see some of the changes in action, her mouth now is like that of a snake the lower jaw is double jointed, the left and right side of the lower jaw can disconnect and move apart, her skin is very elastic and her tooth are retractable.

In the place of her tongue she has an inner mouth much like a xenomorph this inner mouth connected to her stomach, beneath the inner mouth is a snake looking proboscis connected to a extra reproductive system.

Closing her mouth she looks at the slit above her venus flytrap like pussy, from it came out her cock like a eyeless snake coming out of it’s hiding spot it was prehensile, as thick as her wrist and as long as she was tall, its skin like the rest of her body, was made of very tiny, almost microscopic, scales that gave the appearance of a dark blue slick and smooth skin, turning the head of her anaconda to face her she open its mouth and inspected the interior, it was the same as a snake only without fangs the glottis being the urethra, closing the anaconda’s mouth she rubs its head and moans in pleasure, after a while she retracted her anaconda into her genital slit.

Finishing the self discovery session she took the remote and contemplated on what to do...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Change the apartment and the building to her liking.

*Noteb*
2. Change her roommate.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1313eyegorr1313 (UN: 1313igor1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2295102-Heads-alien