*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908150-Good-Deeds-Get-CASH
Print Tell A Friend
Item #1908150
Print Tell A Friend
Item #1908150
Good Deeds Contest Header
A simple contest for reviewers to earn Cash Prizes!


The submission deadline is: 11:59 pm EST on the last day of every month.
The results will be posted: as soon as they are available.



*Pencil* The point is simple, the task is easy:

Authors on Writing.Com are looking for good, useful feedback... and of course, exposure within Writing.Com. You can do a good deed by reviewing any qualifying item* on Writing.Com and you might win! Enter as many times as you want to increase your odds of being selected as a prize winner!


*Dollar* The Prizes are:

     First Place:   $ 50 cash**
 Second Place:   $ 25 cash
**
   Third Place:   $ 10 cash
**


    Each winner will also receive an exclusive Good Deeds Merit Badge.


*Note3* Reviews entered into the contest:

*Bullet* must be a minimum of 250 characters.
*Bullet* must be of items or entries that you have not previously reviewed.
*Bullet* must be a public (not private). Be sure to check "Make Public" box under the review!
*Bullet* must be entered to the contest using the check box in the review area of the item being reviewed.
*Bullet* may not include reviews of Staff items.

         Find something to review:  Requested Reviews   and Random Read  


*Note1* Our judging process:

Without looking at the individual responses, we will pick TEN (10) random members from the reviews entered into the contest. We will then look at one random review given by each of those members for quality and content. (Each member may only win one prize per contest round.) Reviews of the drawn winners will be judged and final winning position (1st through 3rd) will be determined by review quality.

If the quality of the reviews are judged to be equal, the original random drawing results will be used for determining the order. (Quality will be determined by Writing.Com using "Guidelines To Great Reviewing as our guide.) If we feel that the reviews originally drawn were given without concern or just to meet the criteria for entering this competition, then we will TOSS THEM OUT and randomly choose additional reviews to consider. We will repeat this process until we find the winners. Please save us some time and don't enter just to enter. Submit your best and most interesting reviews for consideration.

Judge: The StoryMaster
                   * One or more alternate judges may be used as needed.


Remember: A great review consists of your overall impression and any helpful tips for improvement. Please remember to be honest, encouraging and respectful when sending your feedback! For more details on giving a great review, please see: "Guidelines To Great Reviewing


*Note5* Important rules and terms:

*Bullet* Anyone may enter. No paid memberships or purchases necessary.
*Bullet* Submitting a review to this contest constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and terms.
*Bullet* Only reviews of Static Items, Book Items, Document Items and Folders may be entered.
*Bullet* Entrants must be 13 years of age or older to enter.
*Bullet* Entrants between 13 and 18 years of age must have consent of a legal guardian to enter.
*Bullet* Winners under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian claim their prize for them.
*Bullet* Winners are solely responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may be incurred.
*Bullet* Winners will be contacted by email and must respond within 14 days. If not, they forfeit and a new winner will be chosen.
*Bullet* Additional personal information may be required from winners in order for Writing.Com to provide prizes to them.
*Bullet* The decision of the judges is final. Writing.Com staff has final say on all rules and term clarifications / disagreements.
*Bullet* We reserve the right to alter any rules of this contest at anytime.
*Bullet* Void where prohibited.


Questions regarding the contest should be emailed to: The StoryMaster


Good Luck!

Writing.Com Official Contest Logo


* Only reviews of Static Items, Book Items, Document Items and Folders may be entered.
** Cash payouts last updated August 1st, 2015. Cash payments sent via PayPal; winner must have or open a PayPal account to receive the prize money. As an alternative to a PayPal pay out, winners may opt to have their winnings paid via Amazon.Com giftcard, Walmart giftcard or Writing.Com Gift Points.


Maintained by Writing.Com Support   
Created: 12-12-12 @ 12:11pm | Modified: 02-13-21 @ 12:20am      

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908150-Good-Deeds-Get-CASH