*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1048706-Ten-Christmas-Writing-Prompts
Rated: E · Column · How-To/Advice · #1048706
Some Christmas inspiration, prompts to get you writing.
Ten Christmas Writing Prompts

By: Holly Abidi


         Have some fun this year with some nice writing prompts to help kick start your writing day. They should be interesting, fun, and enjoyable. Hopefully you will find a few interesting (Winks).


1. There were twelve days to Christmas and…

2. My mother always baked and cooked scrumptious… This is a great place to praise moms for all their hard work.

3. My dad would always… come Christmas time…

4. The first snowfall always made me think of Christmas and…

5. I could hear the jingle of bells far off in the distance. Somewhere out there through the falling flakes of snow was…

6. Santa pulled up his read suit and readied himself for the night ahead…

7. I stared at our Christmas tree and all the presents piled below it…

8. Suddenly, I could hear Santa’s belly laugh as I…

9. All the elves were hard at work in Santa’s workshop. They had… or they were…

10. It was a dark and stormy Christmas night…

         Merry Christmas fellow writer and tons of holiday cheer for you and your family!

P.S. I should mention if you'd like a few more ideas you can always check out my other article below.

 Ten Christmas Freewriting Ideas  (E)
Fun Christmas spirit for writers.
#1048698 by Holly Abidi
© Copyright 2005 Holly Abidi (cougarcat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1048706-Ten-Christmas-Writing-Prompts