|Party favors or giveaways may be categorized into two. Favors for children and favors for grown-ups. Children’s favors are for occasions such as Baptism/Christening, Baby Shower, Birthdays ( ages 1-12). The favors for grown-ups are lieu of the celebration of important events or milestones in life aside from birthdays. These grown-ups occasions may be Wedding, Sweet 16, Debut, Quinceanera, Wedding Showers, Graduation, etc.
Giving party favors are considered etiquettes nowadays although has been practiced time immemorial. Etiquette or not, the sole essence of giving favors is Gratitude. Presence of guests is an act of willingness to take part in the important event of your life or of our child’s life. There’s no better way to celebrate special occasions that with family and friends.
You may consider the things below in choosing your favors:
• Favors need not be expensive. Spend time researching and comparing and surely you will be rewarded in finding something you like that is likeable and affordable.
• Savings by shopping online. With rising gasoline prices, it is not wise to drive around to look for favors therefore online shopping is accessible anytime and saves you time as well. Google and Yahoo search engine will give you tons of results for the sites you choose from. You may try www.whimsandlikes.com.
• For children’s or baby’s occasions, choose a favor that represents them like their cuteness, being angelic, vibrant, sweet & innocent (like Precious Moments Collection) etc.
• When already decided to the kind of favors you like, make sure that the favors are all ready to hand over to your guests which means no packing nor attaching of favor tags will be done. This way you are saving time and money at the same time. Choose a favor store that offers free packaging and favors tags.
• Allocate time in ordering your favors. Online favors store may be located in other State you are from and normally it takes 3-5 working days for ground delivery if there’s no exception during the delivery process such as wrong address, natural calamity such as flood, recipient is not available etc.
• For grown-ups occasion, make sure not to sacrifice elegance of your favors. Affordable yet elegant. Edible favors are fine but opting to have something like candles, trinkets, small figurine or picture frame is something that will make your event memorable. Things will make your special event be remembered.
• Allocate a budget and estimate the number of family and friends coming to your event, this will help you establish the price per piece of the favors you’ll be searching online.
Being “thankful” can be cheap yet a knock-out. Your favors can make a lasting memento of your gratitude and your event.
© Copyright 2008 rCatamura/whimsandlikes.com (UN: rrc0911 at Writing.Com).
All rights reserved.
rCatamura/whimsandlikes.com has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
|Log In To Leave Feedback|