A Love Letter to My Future Husband
        by kzbpascual   (kzbpascual@Writing.Com)
A LOVE LETTER TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND






To my beloved husband,



As you’re reading this, I’m probably in the kitchen, preparing your favorite breakfast. I can sense that you’re wondering why I wrote you a letter. I knew you weren’t expecting this so I know you’re surprised. And now, I feel a smile forming on your face as you’re thinking to yourself about how predictable you are.



Anyway, I just want you to know that I feel very blessed to have you in my life forever. I’m sure that you already know that but still, I wanted it to come from me.



I’m very grateful to God because He gave me a man as special as you to be my husband. You know, every time I wake up, I still can’t help but smile when I see you sleeping soundly by my side and I whisper softly to your ear: “You’re the greatest gift I have ever received”.



Though there are times when I think to myself about what could’ve happened to me if you weren’t the man I married. Would I be happy with the man I’m with or would I be shedding tears every single day because of him? But then I realize that there’s no need for me to think about it because I’m already experiencing a feeling far better and far greater than those because of you.



My love, to you I’ll always be faithful. You are the topmost reason why I believe in fate and destiny because I feel and I know that I was destined to be the one to take care of you — the one who’s fated to love you.



Your presence never fails to make me feel safe, light, and most of all, loved. And now I hope that I make you feel the same way too because I love you. And I will continue to love you each and every day of our lives. I will continue to love you to the last of my breaths, down to the very last beat of my heart.



I love you. I already have. And I always will.



Yours forever,

Keren



© Copyright 2010 kzbpascual (kzbpascual at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.

This printed copy is for your personal use only. Reproduction of this work in any other form is not allowed and does violate its copyright.