1. "Just where did he say he got that pink jumpsuit," asked Paul.
2. The children's book made a lot of sense to the 3rd graders, but the 1st graders struggled with it.
3. The waiter asked if we wanted any chocolate chip pie.
4. The rain kept pouring outside. We were very unhappy that we could not go inside.
5. Mother said we were to buy: sardines, blueberry muffins, Lysol, and prune juice; but we forgot about the muffins in our hurry to get home.
6. Mr Davis' briefcase lay near the door, his coat on the chair, and his wife on the couch.
7. Father liked everything to be in its place.
8. You might not agree but, it's my story and I'm telling it. (WATCH OUT! This one might bite you.)
9. How old were you when you learned your ABCs?
10. The classified ads contained twenty-three apts.
© Copyright 2011 Check out Secret Pals (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com).
All rights reserved.
Check out Secret Pals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
|Log In To Leave Feedback|