1. On a magic carpet, floating upward to heaven to have afternoon tea with my mother, and the other angels.
2. After winning the lotto, I dream of travelling to various exotic countries, staying in the best hotels, travelling on luxurious cruise ships, learning about different cultures and lifestyles.
3. Sitting on the bus going to work, and imagining that some gorgeous guy – rich of course, would look up from his limousine; see me through the window, and fall madly in love with me. He’d come and whisk me off the bus and we’d live happily every after.
4. Walking through shopping centers, also after winning the lotto, and finding poor people, elderly pensioners, or African children, and giving them an envelope filled with money, just to see the delight on their faces.
5. Converting a shopping centre into my house, and having all my family come and live with me. I would use the restaurants as my kitchens, the spa centre as my bathroom, the gym as my own personal one.
6. A hotel in the country… jointly bought by my family, and how each family member would have their own area of expertise – organizing the catering, running the bar, supervising the hotel rooms, etc
7. Disneyland with my children – and how excited we would all be.
8. Walking out of my job – a not-so-nice daydream - and what I would like to say to my not-so-nice boss.
9. A toy factory – as a child; but one of those you see in the movies where the toys come to life.
10. I’d love to visit Hogwarts – and to make spells, and fly on a broomstick.
11. The cottage with the white picket fence and being married to my first love, and how different my life might have been – the whole rose-tinted specs aspect (without the cynicism that comes with age).
12. In a bookstore, as a famous writer, and see my book in print, with people flocking in to buy it.
13. Ireland to visit my son who is a jockey there, and to go and visit the castles – WITH him. He isn’t interested in that kind of thing, but in my daydream, he is.
14. My history - to go back in time, and still have my life the same, but to absorb more of it, so I could remember more now.
15. The wilderness of Africa, with it’s dry heat and beauty - back-in-time daydream, to my great grandmother’s day, and their trading store. To see the lifestyle of my granny, and then my mother… to SEE the stories that I have grown up with, of what life was really like back then.
16. A satin covered triple size bed, a thousand candles, and to be an absolutely stunning, gorgeous, ultra sexy young thing, have men falling at my feet; to have wild abandoned totally uninhibited nights of passion.