|If you review me, here are some things I would like to know.. Please feel free to pick from any of the below, or ignore them all. I appreciate the time you take to read anything I have written.
With that said, I do want to say that I find critical reviews most helpful. My goal is to become a better writer, and I know I have a long way to go, and I'm prepared to sacrifice my own ego to make that happen.
Most importantly - Please be honest. I can't say enough how important that is to me.
If you review me, I would like to know:
1. How did you find and select the particular item.
2. How did you feel after you read it.
3. What did you like best.
4. What did you like least.
5. How might the piece be improved (specific suggestions with examples most appreciated).
6. If you stopped reading or hesitated - where did I lose you?
7. What piece of advice would you give me, one writer to another?
8. I like to do return reviews: If you have something on your port you would specifically like feedback on, please let me know up front, so that I might return your kind favor. I prefer to provide a review of what you need, when you need it, rather than a random port surf and just grabbing the first thing that catches my eye.
Please also let me know what type of review you would like (detailed/critical or general overview/short).
Finally - don't sweat the stars. I don't get caught up in the ratings. I'd rather have your honest comments.
I expect this document to be a work in progress, so I will add to it as time permits.
Best wishes, and thanks for stopping by!
© Copyright 2011 Silonch (UN: silonch at Writing.Com).
All rights reserved.
Silonch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
|Log In To Leave Feedback|