Life as we know it
        by Phil   (pcolvin04@Writing.Com)
  This is my look on life. For one what is the meaning of it like why are we really hear? Who really knows how where we put here and why earth. Those are just some of the things I think of. It seem like we can believe in anything we want but who really know the truth. Seem like growing up can be so easy, but when do we really grow up like what real age do we really say hey look I'm grown now I have to change my ways. I'm 26 and I still can't really focus on my next step in life. See when your growing up it is like you create a plain on who you wanna be and how you want things to go, but in reality it's so hard to be who you plain to be. And even as you grow your plain changes along with you but even as that plain changes the more it don't happen. Then when you have kids it's like ok when do you notice that this is who your this is your life what is going on right know is what must be ment for you. Then when do you notice do your not young anymore that now it is all about your kids and the people that you looked up to your life well that is you now. That is what I'm starting to notice that it is not about me or who I want to be it is about my kids and helping them create a plain then teaching them what is right. The one thing that I notice is the best way to tell a person right from wrong is to tell them about your mistakes. Watch my kid grow is just so amazing because when you really sit back and think when you was that age It just  bring back a lot of good memories. Then that's when you notice that life is full of changes and no matter how you fill like you went wrong just think if you have a done what you plain you wouldn't be able to enjoy this moment.
© Copyright 2012 Phil (pcolvin04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.

This printed copy is for your personal use only. Reproduction of this work in any other form is not allowed and does violate its copyright.