Easter Bunny's Descent into Hell
        by The Demon Lord   (thedemonlord@Writing.Com)
EASTER BUNNY GOES TO HELL
By The Demon Lord

I recently met the Easter Bunny at the only movie theater in Hell, and I had the chance to have a conversation with him.


Q: When did you make the trip to Hell?
A: Well, it all started the day I was skipping through the forests of Bunnyville, the home of the Playboy bunnys, when I was shot and died. Then, I wound up here because God didn't like me. I shit too much in the ground.

Q: Oooookay...Well...That's certainly interesting.
A: Yes, it is, isn't it?

Q: So you were shot, and you wound up here.
A: Yeah. Some jerk-off asshole shot me.

Q: I bet that was harsh, huh?
A: Well no-shit asshole!

Q: Okay okay okay...
A: Yeah, 'mo'fo!

Q: Jesus, you're rude for the Easter Bunny. I thought you were supposed to be nice?
A: I ain't nice when I'm in Hell for getting shot back in my hometown, jerk-off asshole motherf*****!!!

Q: I interviewed Humpty Dumpty before, and he was rude and an S.O.B., but you're worse!
A: F*** you!

Q: Okay, bitch! You wanna go?
A: Yeah, c***smoker!

Q: Oh, mother****er! No way! Get ready to have your ass kicked!
A: You're dead, asswipe!

Q: F*** you!
A: DIE!!!

After that moment, I pulled out my .45 and busted six bullets in his ass. Then I went home, watched TV, talked to my balls, jerked off, and went to bed.
© Copyright 2003 The Demon Lord (thedemonlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.

This printed copy is for your personal use only. Reproduction of this work in any other form is not allowed and does violate its copyright.