*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/987862-A-Lesson-Learned
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #987862
Young Lily Evisrich aquires a new tutor, who then aquires a filling meal... [A Vore Story]
Author's Warning: The following story contains vore, digestion, and the disposal of the prey's remains ^_~ If such things bother you, it is advised that you do not proceed any further than this warning. To those of you still reading, I wish a pleasant browsing, and hope that my story tickles your fancy...

*Breep!* *Breep!* *Breep!* The alarm clock, as usual, wouldnt just shut up and let her sleep... In this case 'her' was little Lily Evisrich, a 13 year old girl, daughter of Lewis and Martha Evisrich. The Evisrich family, being rather well off, expected very much of their children, so despite the fact it was only 6 AM, her alarm clock was sounding itself defiantly, forcing her from her slumber. She smacked down the snooze button with an irritated look on her face, and scowled at the readout, "Grrr, Dad snuck in and reset my alarm again while I was asleep." To Lewis and Martha, poor Lily was a failure in all things, not willing to give the extra effort required to get straight A+'s like Susan, the eldest child, nor capable at sports like Jonathon, the middle child. Even Frederick, who was neither atheletic nor particularly smart, had a hand up on her in that he had artistic abilities. Which is not to say that Lily was without talent, indeed she brought home constant B's and A's, played the violin, and was a member in all the school clubs that could possibly have her. It's just that in the eyes of her parents, perhaps thanks to the lofty goals set by her siblings, these efforts were not good enough...

Red eyes..... Red eyes, set into a "baby-face" soft and sort of chubby cheeks giving the middle-aged woman a rather childlike cast. Beneath that a rather voloptuous body, the curvaceous woman sitting at the dining-room table had her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap, proper behavior for a respected woman, at least in the eyes of Mr. Evisrich. "So, miss....", She smiled across the table at him, flashing pearly whites that were simultaneously disarmingly beautiful and somehow frightening... "Diasperov, Katarina Diasperov." He nodded in reply, "Yes, Ms. Diasperov, you think you'd make a good home-school tutor for Lily? We'd be willing to give it a try, nothing else we've done has managed to motivate her. If you can, then we'll not only pay your price, but double it."

A knock at the door, followed by shuffling outside, Lily stands up, still in her pajamas, and answers it, opening it to find a complete stranger standing in her doorway, "Who are you, and what are you doing in my house?" The strange woman's only reply was to push in past her and look around with a raised eyebrow, then turn back to her after a moment. "I am your new teacher. And with these squalid surroundings, I can see why you havent gotten any work done. Your father and mother have left to work, and send their well-wishing, your brothers and sister are away for the day so that we can get properly aquainted." Lily looked up at the woman in horror, another tutor?! "I don't want to. I can do my work fine on my own!" She flounced onto the bed and stuck out her lower lip, pouting angrily, she didnt need another person in her personal affairs, telling her how to do things. Of course, that was tough luck for her, because the woman standing before her didnt seem to be going anywhere. "If you've gotten that out of your system, we can begin your lessons for the day. Your grades are not up to par compared to those of Susan's, and I think you could do better." She immediately walked over to the pile of books in the corner and set it onto the girl's desk, making it perfectly even and standing beside the chair as she pulled it out, casting that creepy red-eyed gaze of hers down on little Lily... maybe some kind of designer contacts...

An hour later and it was lunch-time, but Lily was still stuck at her desk, unable to concentrate from the pain in her stomach, and the angry growling from Ms. Diasperov's own. "I don't want to do this anymore, I'm bored! Can we at least stop for lunch?" A smirk came quickly to the face of the red-eyed woman, and she nodded in response, "I suppose we could..." She pulled the next book from the pile, and set it before Lily, opening it up to the lesson's page, "But first, you'll have to finish this lesson." The book was her least favorite 'health'. Before her stood out a cut-away model of the human body, with the digestive tract highlited, "Ewww! I don't want to look at this, I cant work on some guy's guts!" The smirk broadened into a grin, and Diasperov nodded, pulling out her chair. "Very well, we shall get lunch and do your lesson at the same time." Lily was a little confused at that, but happy she'd finally get to eat, and began to walk toward the door, to head to the kitchen. However, her movement was stopped when the tutor placed a hand on either side of her waist, and lifted her into the air... "Hey, let go, I wanna go eat!". The reply to this was only a bit of chuckling from the woman behind her, and her being lifted higher, until her feet were at face level. "Ahhh, let me go! I don't like this!" Her dislike increased exponentially in the next moment, as the strange woman opened her mouth wide, and tiny bat-wings grew from either side of her head, followed by a larger pair of them from her hips, and a full-sized pair on her back... a lot like one of Lily's favorite game-characters, though she wasnt supposed to have them, since she wasnt allowed to waste time on things like video games. However, the bat-winged woman wasn't stopping there, she lowered the girl's feet into her mouth, and before she could begin kicking, she immediately closed her jaws and held them there, lowering Lily down until her soles were resting on the sphincter that seperated Diasperov's mouth from her throat, "Ah! what are you doing!?" The response was a wide grin, and a muffled "Getting lunch".

Flailing this way and that, Lily tried to break free of the woman's grip, but it was like trying to pull out of iron manacles, and she only managed to quickly tire herself out. As soon as she paused for breath, the red eyed monster-woman beneath her made a big gulping sound, and she found that her socked feet were trapped somewhere tight and hot, and everything past the socks and up to her knees were in something wet and slimy, as well as tight and still hot. She then realized what had happened, this crazy woman was swallowing her! "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" The only answer to her cries for help was another swallow, which brought her in to her hips as the woman let go with her hands, no longer supporting the little girl's weight and letting her be slowly dragged down by it. Pressing her hands against the woman's face, Lily tried to push herself upward, only succeeding in wriggling about a bit, and wishing she had been more physically active instead of refusing just because she didnt want to be like Jon. Unfortunately, now it was coming back to bite her in the ass... literally, as the woman's teeth gently kneaded the flesh there. Another gulp... now she was trapped up to her armpits, her own weight, small as it was, coming to become her enemy. She reached out for the desk, coming up with a mechanical pencil, and trying to stab the woman with it, but her arms were too restricted to move well, and she lost her chance soon thereafter with another massive swallow, which brought her in her entirety into the woman's throat, arms being forced up above her head and slowly pulled down after her to disappear into Diasperov's body.

Pausing, the woman let herself have an idle 'mmmmm', before sitting down on Lily's bed, and swallowing again, the throat tugging on the girl's body as she tried to writhe free, pushing her down against the second sphincter until her feet popped through, a wet slurching accompanying her descent, and the slight pop was heard from above as the stomach closed back off, forcing her into a fetal position, clutching the mechanical pencil for a moment before trying to stab her way out, only succeeding in making a few momentary bulges in the tutor's belly. From all about she could hear the strange woman's voice as she spoke, "Now, we're going to get back to your lesson. For every question you get wrong, I'm going to leave you in there for ten minutes. If you're quick, you'll be fine. If you're not... well, I'll just give you an extended anatomy lesson."

A half an our later, and Lily's skin was on fire, she couldnt stop crying even though the woman just kept asking her questions. her lessons had to almost be through by now, but she'd already answered a good 24 questions wrong, enough to be inside of her tutor for three and a half more hours even after this. "Alright, final question, how long does the digestive process take in a normal human?" Lily thought for a bit, and realized she didnt know, starting to cry harder because in this situation it would really be good information. "Ummm, a day?" Diasperov marked the answer on the paper, and then next to it a red check, for being incorrect. "Typical digestive time is eight to sixteen hours, depending on the metabolic rate of the person being spoken of. That places the average at 12 hours. However, as you are bound to find out, my digestion is quicker than that of a human, it takes about four hours for me to reduce my food from a solid state like you started with in to waste-products. Which means we have just long enough for that extended lesson." Lily could only scream in terror as she realized the woman had no intention of letting her out... at least not as the person she was. "Please, I don't want to be your poop, let me out!" She was answered with an explanation of how the stomach uses acids and enzymes to break down foods within it, and by the time it was finished, she had passed out and her body had learned firsthand how solids were liquified, travelling into the intestines for further processing.

A few hours later, Diasperov finished her explanation of how the digestive process worked, feeling a little better about the lessons, since at least one lesson had been thoroughly taught. Soon after that, she started to feel a pressure within her shapely rear, and stood up, heading for Lily's bathroom. "And as you can see, the rectum partitions off the resolidified fecal matter, shaping it into what are usually called 'logs' or 'turds'." She pulled down her panties, and hiked up her skirt before sitting down on the toilet, beginning to grunt in a surprisingly ladylike fashion, her colon trying to expel what was left of Lily. "The colon squeezes from the top, like a tube of toothpaste, forcing the waste downward. It is then *Grunt* forced out through the anus, which further perpetuates the *mmph* loglike shape." As she spoke, the first big turd Lily had been made into began to peek from her backside, spreading her anus wide as it slowly slid outward, crackling almost inaudibly as it widened and widened, pushing free from her body a little further with each grunt or straining sound. Soon a foot of Lily dangled from Ms. D's anus, and she pinched it off, letting it fall into the toilet water with a -sploop!-. She then resumed pushing her out following the first log with a second, this one less wide but just as long, landing with a splash rather than sliding in cleanly. "Please do not splash young lady, it is rude." She then paused a moment, letting herself urinate into the toilet bowl, turning the water a heavy yellow color before resuming taking a dump, that just happened to be her student. "As you may have noticed, after eating a large meal, the act of defecation can be somewhat time consuming. However, thanks to the fact that the anal muscles are heavily laden with nerves, it is also quite a satisfying experience." The final turd slid easily from her rump, being much softer and mushy, and floated in the water for a moment as she wiped herself off with a piece of toilet paper. When she was done, she pulled up her panties and smoothed her skirt back down, standing up to look at what was left of Lily, the final floating log having the mechanical pencil embedded in its surface. "Now that is what I call a Number 2 pencil. Yuck. Well, I think you've done well enough to get an A for effort at least. But unfortunately, your answers were still wrong, so I'm going to have to flush... err, flunk you."

Reaching out, the woman paused, letting her bat-wings sink back into her flesh so that she appeared normal save for her eyes, and pulled the lever on the toilet, sending the water swirling round-and-round with a loud flush, and disposing of Lily's remains, sending them down into the sewers as she walked away, leaving the house quickly and getting into her car, heading for home to check and see if she had any other jobs that needed doing, sometimes the children she taught were good and studious, but the naughty ones like Lily were her favorites, as they needed to be punished, and her stomach was quite adequate for that, and she had an appetite that made it fulfilling for her as well as educational for the bowel movements.. err, children. As she drove along, she pulled out her cell phone, and called a familiar number, a male voice picking up at the other end. "Yes?" She smiled, even though he couldnt see her, loving the voice as always. "This is Katarina. I've made a mess of a client, just figured you ought to have the heads up." The voice on the other side gave an exhasperated sigh, as he always did in this situation, though it wasnt heartfelt, mostly for show. "Alright, I'll get the lawyers ready, and a clean-up crew in case things get really bad. See you when you get home." She smiled into the phone, and blew a kiss over the line, "Alright dear, I'll be there in an hour". She hung up the phone, and headed down the road, thinking that perhaps she'd be lucky, and the next girl would be just as disobediant as Lily Evisrich...
© Copyright 2005 Shinkantoshita (atma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/987862-A-Lesson-Learned