*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/smm110861
smm110861's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since May 19, 2004
53 Recognitions
Creative, organized, research-loving writer with over 25 years professional writing experience — everything from get-noticed direct mail pieces to eye-catching marketing brochures and totally original online content. *Smile* A lifetime love of storytelling has produced a full-length novel (Out of the Ordinary), 4 short stories (one an award winner in 2004, another in 2008), and a number of tart, politically incorrect blog posts. *Wink*
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Internet/Web · #1130629
    A selectin of sales letters that sold products, e-books and more.
    Rated: E · Internet/Web · #1130599
    These are e-books I've researched, written and formatted for use on the web.
    Rated: ASR · Internet/Web · #854163
    Synopsis, bio and the first issue of two serial stories ready for subscribers.
    Rated: E · Business · #852193
    Some of the best of the ads, of all shapes and sizes, that I've written.
    Rated: E · Business · #852170
    The cover is just the beginning… here's all that follows.
    Rated: E · Business · #851994
    As the first thing the reader sees, the cover has a big job. These are my favorites.
    Rated: E · Business · #850806
    Flexible copy in a variety of formats intended to develop a corporate identity.
    Rated: E · Business · #850789
    Some of my favorites from over 13 years in direct mail!
    Rated: E · Business · #850786
    Strong, promotional copy delivered to customers through electronic means.
    Rated: E · Political · #850772
    Passionate about politics and causes, here are some expression of this…
    Rated: E · Contest · #850766
    Fiction in a variety of genres, but all under 5,000 words — a challenge to be sure!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/smm110861