*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000384-Writing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1000384 added December 17, 2020 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Writing
I think the thing that has driven me the craziest during this pandemic, is my curtailed writing ability.Time is part of it but fatigue is the main factor. I should have so many tales to tell but i find myself dried up and not wanting to relive the everyday details of this craziness. I could count it as a form of the same depression as millions of Americans are experiencing but the very act of not writing adds to my melancholy. The monsters for my stories are too real and the small moments of joy found is fleeting.I realize that this sounds sad, but it is not meant that way because I am surviving and I am helping others do the same. I am walking through fire, my feet ache, but I am soothing the sole with family time and love. I am grasping every second of time with those nearest and dearest, which may just be the lesson I needed to learn. I have no doubt the writing will return, but for now I am on a different path. Good news, I am set to get my first COVID injection this Sunday. So many people have refused to get the shot due to fear, yet I am afraid to live in this limbo for the rest of my life. I told them I would lay naked in the snow to get this shot if it meant one less day of pandemic hell. They took me up on the offer (lol) , so Sunday is the day and I am elated. Wish me luck and cheers for the good stories returning.

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000384-Writing