*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000602-December-21-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1000602 added December 21, 2020 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
December 21, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small


I love this image. Hello everyone,

I have not been feeling well lately, I am not sick, sick, just tired and I think I need a break. I have asked Chris to take over the prompts again. I would like to help out again at a later date. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Prompt Monday, Dec. 21, 2020, Avoid Adultery

Proverbs 6: 20-35 Last of chapter 6.

I am not going to type it all out. These verses deal with the same subject - adultery so did not want to split it up.

I have enjoyed sending the prompts and I will be making entries and reading everyone's entries. I thank you for your responses to the prompts. I have enjoyed reading them.

I have enjoyed learning about Proverbs with Lazy Writer est 4/24/2008 and will continue the Proverbs prompts where she left off. Thank you Dianne. You have been a real trooper. I hope you get to feeling better soon. We all love you and appreciate you.

These verses are about adultery and the fact that God says not to do it. Many people think God is being vindictive in asking us not to do certain things. If God commands us not to do something though it is because doing that thing has negative side affects for humans. Adutery leads to broken relationships and God does not want broken relationships. God is in the relationship business. He is all about healthy relationships. Adultery not only destroys the relationship between couples but entire families and groups of people. It is very hard to forgive the hurt and betrayal.

For my blog Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy and found this planet: ** Image ID #2240038 Unavailable **
What are your views on this?

Poetry is music in written form. Poetry as it originated follows the ebb and wane of musical notes. It was meant to be music without the instrumental arrangement.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Write a short story, poem, or thought about the grand conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn occurring on December 21, 2020."

Unfortunately, it will be raining and overcast here so we won't see it. See my article: Was the Christmas Star Real
 
STATIC
Was the Christmas Star real?  (E)
A scientific answer to the Christmas star, proving it's reality.
#2110837 by Chris Breva


Blog City image small "Prompt What was your biggest learning experience in 2020?"

Regent University Graduate School where I am an M. Div. major working on a concentration in interdisciplinary studies. I currently hold a 3.89 GPA that is expected to increase by the end of this week when my next A is added.



Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000602-December-21-2020