*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001191-New-Year-New-View
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1001191 added January 1, 2021 at 9:30am
Restrictions: None
New Year New View
Having felt like I have lived within the pages of a Stephen King novel for the last few months, I choose to pull the good from the bad. First, the writing in this 2020 book was definitely intense and kept you on the edge of your seat. I mean come on who could make this s**** up? I have come to truly appreciate the people in my life, not that I didn't before, but the phrase "I've got your back." takes on more meaning than you could ever imagine. Family and friends mean the world to me. And then there are the people I share my work space with and I cannot put into words the way each and everyone of them have lifted me up, kept me from crying, fed me, and humbled me when we celebrated our wins of making it through another night. They are all part of my large extended family. And to the beautiful neighbors, I love and adore that we are so close and vested in each others lives. So I say cheers to all of my loved ones, hoping for a bigger and brighter new year. I will be toasting each and everyone of you with sparkling cider or cranberry juice at the 2C nurses station come midnight.

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001191-New-Year-New-View