*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001668-January-8-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1001668 added January 9, 2021 at 7:37am
Restrictions: None
January 8, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image Prompt: "Proverbs 11:18 says "The wicked earn no real gain, but those who sow righteousness get a true reward."

Why is it hard for many to believe this proverb?"

Many do not believe this proverb because they look at the profit and gain through carnal eyes. They believe profit refers to having untold wealth and riches in this life and in a sense that is true. Believers do have untold wealth and riches in this life but the wealth and riches we have are spiritual. It is not material. I am one of the richest men in my building but I do not have money. Financially I eek by month to month, week to week, and day to day. Spiritually though I am very rich because I am content with what I have. I have peace of mind that many do not begin to comprehend. I want for nothing. I am at peace with my fellow man and I respect myself. My riches are far more valuable to me than all the money in the world or all the wealth on earth. I owe it all to Jesus Christ.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox Prompt: "While cruising through the WDC galaxy today we happened upon a star named (296) . The star had life orbiting it.
BOOK
Poetry Prompt Challenge Book   (GC)
a place for all of my poetry prompt poems
#2222226 by Spring in my Sox

What expectations did you have at the beginning of 2020 and 2021?

I didn't have any expectations at the beginning of 2020 except that I was going to take one day at a time and deal with it as it unfolded. I'll do the same for 2021.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Do you watch musical , dance, or talent competitions on television? What appeals to you?"

I watch very little television. I certainly would not waste my time watching competitions.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "How comfortable do you feel about the distribution of the vaccine? In the news there have been reports about nursing home selling vaccines to the highest bidders, already the system is being manipulated to serve the wealthy."

The wealthy always get rich off the poor people's misery.

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors


© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001668-January-8-2021