*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001842
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1960296
The history of Prosperous Snow written for the group Reminiscences
#1001842 added January 10, 2021 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
April 30, 2014: Duty of the seeker
It is the duty of the seeker to search for truth independently and questions the dogma of the past. It is the duty of the lover to proclaim the name of the beloved to all the world not matter what the consequences. The seeker become the lover after finding the eternal beloved in his new attire.

Sometimes the seeker finds the beloved quickly without much search, but at other time it takes years or even decades to find the beloved. The soul knows the beloved at first sight, but that knowledge is sometimes hidden from the mind of the seeker because tests are needed to confirm the seekers love for the beloved. The seeker must cleanse her spiritual eyes by removing the catarecks of dogma from the lens of the ego before the beloved can be seen by both the mind and soul.

The lover must find the courage to proclaim to the world than begin doing this because if I put it off any longer it may be too late. I know that on the day of my death I will be ask to give an account of my doings here on Earth. I will have to answer for the things I have done and those I have left undone because of fear and procrastination. I just have to suck it up and do what my intitution knows or rather tells me that I have to do.

I do not know how much longer I will have to live. I would like to live to be 100, but due to my health that may not be possible, so I have to do what I know is required of me before it is too late. Time on this earthly plain eventually runs out and the soul moves form the time of matter into the time of the spirit. I am 67 years, 4 months, and 6 days old; I can wait no longer to proclaim, to emblazon the name of Baha'u'llah (the Glory of God).

I accept Baha'u'llah as the King of Glory. I accepted him several decades ago, but it has taken me some time to understand the meaning of proclaiming His name to the world. I have focused on my fear rather then on the power of God reflected through Baha'u'llah the reflection of God for this age. I know where I have to go from here, or at least I think I know. I have to mention His name in my poems and not simply the translation.

I worry too much about material things when it is the spiritual that is important. I or any human being has only a short time on this Earth before the body dies and the soul ascended into the next world where it will have to answer for both the sins committed and the sins of omission. I have to begin today doing what I know Baha'u'lalh expects of me. I realize now why nothing has worked out for me in the past few years; in order for things to workout I must put God's will first. God's will for this day and age is the Covenant brought by Baha'u'llah.

I feel better writing this then I have felt about writing anything in a long time. I have know for sometime that something had changed or was bout to change in my life. Proclaiming the name of Baha'u'llah will help bring about that transformation. Now I have to decide is where to begin. Do I begin by writing a new poem? Do I begin by finishing a poem I have started? I am sure I need to post the poem in my writing.com port.

I also think I should write something in one of my poet 999 blogs. I am not sure what to write, but I have to write something. I know that Baha'u'llah will guide me. I just have to have faith and focus on something besides my own wild imagination. Life is too short to... to what I just had a senior moment.

© Copyright 2021 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001842