*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002081-January-14-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1002081 added January 14, 2021 at 8:05am
Restrictions: None
January 14, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small


Just an image Prompt: "Proverbs 12:9 says "He that is despised, and hath a servant, is better than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread."

What do you suppose the author means by this?"

I believe Solomon was eluding to the fact that even though God favors poor people over the rich, it is better to be a rich person than it is to be an arrogant, proud person. The problem is not money. The problem is what the money does to us. If it makes us forget God then having money is a problem. If it makes us greedy then it is a problem. Pride and arrogance are always a problem. So it is better to be rich enough to have a servant and to be hated by others because of jealousy than it is to be proud.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox Today cruising through the WDC galaxy we came upon a star that many of us are familiar with. Eric Wharton who writes about the birth of Jesus and how Jesus changed the world. What babies have you known who made a tremendous impact upon your world?

I know. I forgot to put the link in there last night but that's okay. A lot of people have impacted the world since I was born. One that comes to mind is Michael J. Foxx who is my age and started one of the biggest health charities in the world.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Do you feel banning Trump on Twitter, Facebook,etc is only allowing one side to talk as some of the GOP is claiming? Is this opening a door to changing the US to a police state because we've invited censorship?"

Censorship is censorship. Why don't the blatant sin on the Internet?

Blog City image small "Prompt: What game show do you see yourself winning?"

None






Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002081-January-14-2021