*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002506
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1002506 added January 20, 2021 at 2:25pm
Restrictions: None
Moses
I got to thinking about Moses. He led his people, the slaves out of Egypt and was close to God. The slaves witnessed God's miracles and they doubted God. God made the soldiers sink in the ocean. Too bad the horses were drowned, too. Moses went up to the mountains and Aaron let the slaves make a golden calf. Why didn't he stop them? The slaves had trusted Moses and sinned. God was angry and I don't blame him. The slaves had to wait 40 years for the land of milk and honey. I hope I do right by God and never act like those slaves. I love the story of Moses and the movie The Ten Commandments. It touched my heart. I hope I will stay faithful to God and I always pray for forgiveness when I misbehave. I was thinking about Moses because I have been reading Exodus.

Beautiful Mary Magdalene and Jesus Poser by best friend Angel




© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002506