*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002510-January-20-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1002510 added January 21, 2021 at 8:21am
Restrictions: None
January 20, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

I got a really late start today. I woke up at 4:00 AM this morning nauseous, shaking, and dizzy. My diabetes medication had caused my sugar to drop drastically. I spent most of the morning recuperating from that. Then I had an assignment that I had to write and they gave us all COVID-19 shots today. So I haven't had much time to do my blogging although I am fully committed to doing so each day.

Just an image Prompt: "Proverbs 13:8 says "The rich can pay a ransom for their lives, but the poor won't even be threatened."

What does this mean?"

I think this Proverb has both a literal and a spiritual application. The literal application is just as it reads. The spiritual application is that the rich will face many temptations and problems due to the love of money. Poor people avoid these traps and God has a soft spot for the poor.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox "Prompt: I am cruising the galaxy with Luke Skywalker and we land on this planet: ** Image ID #1623650 Unavailable **

What are your values and what do you believe?"

I am a Christian so my values are Christian values. I am also a soldier in the Salvation Army and as such signed a covenant between myself and the Army that I would support Christian values. I believe marriage is an institute of God and that it is between one man and one woman. I do not believe in violating the marriage covenant nor will I be found doing so. I do not believe in gay marriage simply because God does not support it. Gay marriages cannot naturally produce children and God commanded man to replenish the earth.

I believe in taking care of human beings including myself because this is what God believes in. I believe in love, freedom to choose, and equality. If you want to know my values just ask God and He will tell you. In fact, He has already told you in His word.

Blog City image small "Prompt: You open the bathroom door and find the room disappeared. You are in another world. What happens next?"

Next, I find that I no longer need to use the bathroom, though I do have to change my pants and take a shower!

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors


© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002510-January-20-2021