*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003008
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2241529
An exciting journey of a high school girl, Olivia along with her friends.
#1003008 added June 3, 2021 at 8:13am
Restrictions: None
Let's explore the cave
Olivia marveled at the carvings. They look like they're ancient, she thought. She saw specks of light, covering the roof of the cave, giving it a mystical aura. Olivia was little scared but she went on moving inside.Some eerie sound was following her. She wanted to explore more.

She had nothing with her but a torch whose batteries were dying and a wooden stick which she had picked from the ground to protect herself. As she moved deeper and deeper, the eerie sounds became more clear.

"Your destination is just a few metres away . Keep walking." her inner voice cried. But she was so tried of walking and walking that she rested on a rock there.

The next day when the students reached that part of Athora , Anne and Jack went on searching Olivia. Jack took her to the place where he last saw Olivia. After searching for more than three hours, Anne lost hope. She thought that Olivia must have been devoured by some animal.

Jack was quite practical. He kept on searching for her deep down the forest. Covered by tree vines and leaves, he finally founded a massive cave. He wondered if by any chance Olivia was there. He entered the cave along with Anne. It was really a dark cave with huge carvings on it.

Anne was frightened to go deep but she fostered some strength and went inside.

"Look there!" Jack exclaimed, " Isn't she Olivia ?"

"Indeed. She is Olivia. We've finally found her." Anne replied.
"Let's wake her up. We should move out faster. This is not a safe place." she added.

They both shouted in one voice," OLIVIA!!! Wake up! We are here. No need to worry."

Olivia stood straight rubbing her eyes." How come you two have founded me? You are great! I just entered here ten minutes ago and when I woke up I saw you. I am glad to have friends like you. Let's move out quickly to view the jungle. We'll return here tomorrow . " she spoke cheerfully.

"Wait! What? Are you planning to come here tomorrow as well?" Anne asked her confusingly.

"Yes. Of course we have a two day trip so we have one day more."

"No. You were there inside for the whole night and it is the second and the last day of our trip. What's wrong with you Olivia", Jack shouted .

"Okay. Maybe I slept more. Let's go back." saying this Olivia came out of the cave with her friends.

"My God!! It's night. The stars are shining bright in the darkness."

Anne looked for the bus and she found that everyone has gone and they are left alone in that mysterious time-bending cave.
© Copyright 2021 Vaishali (UN: luriepark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaishali has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003008