*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003017
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1003017 added January 27, 2021 at 7:18pm
Restrictions: None
Good Books, Secrets
Prompt: "Good books don't give out all their secrets at once." Stephen King Use this quote in your Blog entry today.

You keep reading a book because it is good. If all the secrets came out at once then why bother reading the ending? You want to be captivated until the last sentence. You try to guess the secrets and ending as you read. You enjoy surprises and secrets. You want to write your stories the same way. You want your readers to be in awe and wait for the ultimate of surprise. Stephen King's books are good and spooky. I don't always like all his books but I admire him and he knows a lot about writing. I do like Carrie, Silver Bullet and Christine the best. Learn from the King and keep the secrets of your writing until the last 2 chapters. Your secrets of the book were well preserved.


A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003017