*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003018-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-163
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1003018 added January 27, 2021 at 7:24pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 163

It is the end of another day. The problem is it is all gone. As I age a day is like a Bowl of Ice cream. You get the bowl filled, you see it maybe with raspberry syrup. It looks great. You can not wait to dig in to the bowl. You start the enjoyable task of eating that bowl of Ice Cream. and before you can wink and turn around it is gone. You put the bowl down and wish there was more.

I get up in the morning. The day looks great with some raspberry trim. I dig into that Bowl of day. I get busy, focused, eating all the day has to offer. But it, The day is gone to soon. It seems like every time I turn around I am going back to bed. Is that normal for me to go slower, but the day melts away faster. Maybe I will get a bigger bowl with the longer sunlight days. At that time I will have more I need to focus on so I will need a bigger bowl of Ice Cream. I hope I can handle a bigger bowl.
I wish you tomorrow a Blessed Bowl of Ice Cream

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003018-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-163