*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003066-Daily-prompts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1003066 added January 28, 2021 at 11:38am
Restrictions: None
Daily prompts
Do you practice mindfulness or meditation? How often? On an average day, how often are you intentionally aware of your mental state and emotions?

signature dancing owl



Prompts for the war chest?

1. How do you think mindfulness will affect the general public, if it is practiced regularly?

I read a comment one time, when I was in some website or another (sorry no reference), that mindfulness will help redeem this country if it is regularly taught and practiced. It definitely is an aide to keeping your mind focused. The trick for me is to remember to use it. I do practice it. I meditate on the words of Christ.

To me, meditation and mindfulness can fulfill two slightly different realities. Meditation about some specific thing is helpful to understand life situations and actual advice.

Mindfulness helps clear the mind of the rolling films of words that strike through the mind at any given moment. Mindfulness can be a few seconds or a lot longer. Mindfulness keeps us mentally focused on the present. A strong focus on minute to minute living can bring solutions to the surface of the mind. It can help the realization, that daily living can be accomplished over and above problems.

Daily I am aware of everything going on around me. And, I have a lot regularly going on . I can and do stop for a few seconds to readjust my actions or thinking especially if I become stressed out about what is going on inside my home.

2. Do you have a social account outside of WDC? It you do, Does your social activity on your other account help fulfill social needs? How well do you get along with the technology involved with social media accounts. What do you think about 5G in comparison with what other WiFi has been around for the last few years?

3. Everyone talks about the weather. Do you like cold or heat? Do you participate in sports related to either one?

Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for reading and commenting in my blog for my 16th WDC anniversary!


© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003066-Daily-prompts