*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003288-The-Mock-Turtles-Story-Educations
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242383
WDC's Wonderland Activity Writing
#1003288 added March 9, 2021 at 10:52pm
Restrictions: None
The Mock Turtle's Story: Educations
Illumination

I had the pleasure of talking with a wizard once who made fire appear from the tip of his finger. I asked him how he was able to make things appear out of nothing like that. He explained to me that was not actually the case. All wizards and witches for that matter need a power source for their magic. Much like plants which use sunlight to nourish themselves, Wizards get their powers from the elements around them. In the the case of the fire he was showing me, he was harnessing the moonlight and converting it into fire. Even more advanced wizards who casts spells from their mind are utilizing psychic powers that they harnessed elsewhere to bring their imagination to life.

Wizards at the university level take a course called energy synthesis where they learn how to utilize the elements of their environment (sunlight, moonlight, electricity, the wind, the rain, 80's rock music, the color turquoise, minerals in the atmosphere, etc) as a power source which they later use to cast spells with. It seems like it would be a pretty useful course to take.
-*Castle*

191 Words

Prompt
2. "Educations" - The Mock Turtle has received quite a lot of ‘educations’ under the sea like the different branches of Arithmetic - Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision. Share with us a most unique branch of education entirely from your imagination. (<500 words)

© Copyright 2021 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003288-The-Mock-Turtles-Story-Educations