*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003354-Alices-Evidence-The-Jury
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242383
WDC's Wonderland Activity Writing
#1003354 added March 9, 2021 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
Alice's Evidence: The Jury
I think my lawyer did a good job with helping to select a fair set of Jurors for my case. As a White Pawn I definitely feel like this is a jury of my own peers. See for yourself...

Juror #1
Charles Bishop
Age 36
Occupation: Firefighter

A heroic, family oriented father with a good heart. Charles is the type of man who would rush into a burning building to save a kitten.

Juror #2
Sir Frederick Burner
Age: 62
Occupation: Actor

An accomplished Shakespearian actor with duel U.S. and British citizenships. He achieved a best supporting actor nomination for his role in the short film "Waterfalls". Everyone was excited about having a celebrity on the Jury.

Juror #3
Dr. Alana Black
Occupation History Professor
Age 32

Proud of her heritage (she's 1/4 Pawnee Native American), Alana has a doctorate in history and teaches Native American studies at Oklahoma State University

Juror #4
Alex Rook
Age 22
Occupation: Journalist

Alex is columnist for the New England Post. He is a strong believer in the truth and well go to extreme length pursue and verify any articles he writes.

Juror #5
Jason Kingsley
Age 25
Occupation: Software Developer

Intelligent and Analytical. Jason is the type of person who analyzes the facts and reaches a reasonable conclusion.

Juror #6
Michael Winston
Age 35
Occupation Pawn Broker

Micheal runs a pawn shop. He's a businessman so you may not get the full monetary value of any items you bring to him but the items sold in his store are reasonably priced for the most part.

Juror #7
Ajani Powell
Age 37
Occupation Restaurant Owner

Born in Kingstown Jamaica. Ajani immigrated to the U.S. when he was 4 year old. He owns a successful buffet with his siblings, wife and children specializing in Jamaican food.

Juror #8
Regina Blanc
Age 39
Occupation: Nurse

Sweet and caring. Regina is mother of 3 and works as a nurse at Mercy hospital in Queens New York.

Juror #9
Cleopatra "Cleo" Nuit
Age 22
Occupation: Night Club Singer

Cleo works as a singer in a popular bar and grill in Manhattan. Patrons there describe her voice as that of an angel. She's also known locally as the Morningside Heights Queen of Soul due to beautiful Jazz renditions of Ella Fitzgerald's songs.

Juror #10
Miles Castleliano
Occupation: Chemist
Age 31

An accomplished scientist. Miles' articles on chemical analysis and enzyme reactions have been published in Connecticut's scientific Journal.

Juror #11
Chris Bridge
Age 28
Occupation: Business Owner/Philanthropist

Chris built and runs a very successful multinational media company. His board of directors jokingly compare him with Bruce Wayne due to his resemblance to Adam West and his tendency to champion of philanthropical causes. It also has earned him the nickname the "Dark Knight" of the East coast. Like Bruce Wayne himself... Chris works to help people and has funded several hospital and homeless assistance programs across the world.

Juror #12
Matthew Shea
Age 54
Occupation: Priest

Father Matthew Shea has worked in Trinity Episcopal Church for over 23 years and was recently promoted to Bishop. He is well regarded as a respected pastor and is known for organizing community outreach programs.

-*Castle*

Word Count: 548 Words
Chess References this entry: 12
Total Chess References in Book: 28

Prompt
1. "The Jury" – Create twelve unique characters to fill a jury box. These characters will be witnessing your trial of being accused of stealing the Queen’s tarts. So, choose wisely. (<1000 words).



© Copyright 2021 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003354-Alices-Evidence-The-Jury