*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003526-Looking-Glass-Insects-Tickets-Please
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242383
WDC's Wonderland Activity Writing
#1003526 added February 28, 2021 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Looking Glass Insects: Tickets, Please
End of the Line

This sort of sounds like one of those jokes. I'm on a train with a Clown, a Time Traveler, a Violinist and a Librarian. As the train pulls into a stop in Baltimore. The conductor comes to punch our tickets. He give a nod to the violinist before using a fish shaped hole puncher to punch the musician's ticket. He next punches the Librarian's ticket with a square shaped Hole puncher and does the same for the clown. He takes out a green marker and writes a mark on the Time traveler's ticket and he uses a rubber stamp to stamp the word passenger on my hand.

After the the conductor leaves, The five of us get into a conversation and I find out a little bit about each of them.

The Clown works for a circus in Minneapolis. He has a classic clown look with a giant red nose, tramp outfit and large brown shoes. His act is famous for a fun bit he does involving a trampoline, a guest, a Banana Cream pie and a Seltzer bottle. He is on his way back from visiting his grandmother in Tennessee.

The librarian is a young women in her 20's with red hair and black framed glasses. She is on her way to visit a Book conference in San Francisco from Boston.

The Time traveler is strange looking gentleman in a silver suit. He traveled here from the year 2152. A fan of classic History, he's planning to visit 1920's Chicago to witness the gangster time period firsthand.

The violinist lives in Atlanta Georgia. He is on his way back there after performing with the Philharmonic Orchestra at Carnegie Hall.

Ok for those keen readers... can you figure out this train's final stop from the story so far?

-*Castle*

347 Words

Answer

© Copyright 2021 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003526-Looking-Glass-Insects-Tickets-Please