*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003640-Tweedledum-and-Tweedledee-Contrariwise
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242383
WDC's Wonderland Activity Writing
#1003640 added February 5, 2021 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Tweedledum and Tweedledee: Contrariwise
Some Like it Hot...Some Like it cold...

I enter a restaurant and notice that seated in there having lunch together are Fire and Ice. Yes that Fire and Ice. Those two have influenced pretty much everything since the dawn of time from fashion to music. Ice looks as cool in person as you can imagine and Fire is of course really hot.

I immediately go up to them to ask for their autographs. The two turned out to be really nice. Fire gives me a warm smile as the element takes my notebook and signs it for me and Ice is really chill even encouraging me to take a selfie of the three of us.

I can't resist mentioning that it is a little bit surprising to see them so friendly together giving their famous rivalry.

The two laugh and let me in on a secret. The supposed 'rivalry' they have is just a bit of creative marketing and the two of them are actually lifelong friends.

"I wouldn't be to sell all of the Hot chocolates I make without Ice sending so many customers my way in the Winter," Fire points out.

Ice laughs. "You do the same for me." The element tells Fire "I can't count how many of my Ice teas were consumed because you heated things up on a warm day."

Fire nods in agreement "Some of our best creations actually come from the two of them working together."

Ice smiles. "It is true. Take Chocolate cake for example... Fire might be responsible for baking it but my help with the icing makes it so much more delicious."

I guess that sometimes Polar Opposites can team up for some sweet results!
-*Castle*

288 Words




© Copyright 2021 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003640-Tweedledum-and-Tweedledee-Contrariwise