*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003871-Still-Seeing-Covid-Aftershocks
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1003871 added February 7, 2021 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
Still Seeing Covid Aftershocks
Well, I didn't even make it in here yesterday, it was just one of those days that left me exhausted, so instead of staying up to blog, I went to bed early.

Today was pretty trying as well, my wife went to the clinic because she's been having a sharp pain in her chest. It moves around some, so we were both pretty sure it wasn't her heart but wanted to get it checked out just in case. We were right, it wasn't her heart, in fact, just about everything checked out great. But, on the chest X-Ray, they found a spot.

They're convinced it's not cancer, but did a CAT Scan anyway, to be even more sure. Again, the answer was negative, not very likely anything to worry about. The thoughts are it's some scarring from her past, but since she just had Covid last month, they want to keep an eye on it. It could be a clot or just some inflammation from the virus.

So, she has to keep an eye on how it's feeling, do some breathing exercises, and go back in about three months from now and have it checked. If it's scarring, it should still show up the same, but they are thinking more on the lines of Covid and it should be smaller or possibly gone by then. But, if the pain continues or gets worse, she has to go back in and have more tests done.

Again, more problems just because her brother had to go out visiting when he was feeling very sick and in fact had Covid. Between the loss of work, the girls missing school, and my wife getting so sick, and now this. Sure, we would all like to tell him just how we think and feel about his actions, but the sad truth is, he would take pride in knowing he caused us problems and misery. He's that kind of person, living a miserable life, but instead of making changes to improve his life, he prefers to try and bring everyone around him down.

None of us are angry with him. The girls are a bit resentful, but I try and explain that is not the emotion to dwell on. I'm not going to lie to them and sugar coat it, but in being honest, I tell them that he's a very miserable person, so he wants to share his misery with others. They ask, "Why?"

I answer, "People like that don't have any happiness, so they try to steal someone, anyone, else. When they see they have brought misery to another, they don't see their own misery for a spell."

© Copyright 2021 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003871-Still-Seeing-Covid-Aftershocks