*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004034-Chapter-6
by Raven
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #2243912
A continuation of the events of The Raven
#1004034 added February 9, 2021 at 2:59am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6
Jake fought to crawl away from the monstrosity that Goth had become. He tried to kick at the icy hand that gripped at his ankles and continued to pull him back. His skin was burning from the extreme cold that was radiating from Goth’s almost skeletal hands. He screamed as he felt Goth’s fingers begin to dig into his flesh in response to his struggles, “You have resisted me for too long, Jake, you will be mine!”

He looked back to feel his heart sink while his stomach rolled from the sight of her face. Her eyes had taken on an eerie red glow to them and it looked like the skin of her face was seeming to melt. She had a skeletal appearance between the darkness that was shrouding her body. It was horrifying to see such a grotesque transformation from the woman he had fallen for and more so to have it pulling him in towards her. A plume of darkness had begun to wisk its way from her hand and overtake his body which caused his panic levels to rise further, “Goth, please stop! I-I will come back and we can complete the ritual just stop this!”

“It is too late for that, Jake, you were my love and my Raven, but you threw it all away for a couple of pathetic sluts!” Goth growled in an unnerving dual tone, “I am going to take you and make you my own once and for all. There will be no escape for you and once I am done with you I am going to rend the flesh from those women you call friends’ bones! After they have submitted and lost all hope, I will remove any thoughts from their filthy skulls and devour their souls along with this world!”

Jake was beyond terrified from Goth’s words and what was worse was that he was losing his will to fight. There was something about the energy that Goth was emitting that was sapping him of any and all strength. His body ached and his head pounded. He coughed and was alarmed to see a thick black sludge spew forth from his mouth and onto the bed. He tried to scream, tried to protest, but all that came from his lips was a sickening gurgle as the sludge began to fill his lungs and overtake his body.

Sam had been sitting with her knees drawn to her chest thinking about her brother. They had never been on great terms, but he deserved more than what he had been through. He deserved better than what Goth had done to him. Her eyes wandered over to him and she quickly stood up. Jake was writhing on the ground in pain as a strange black mist circled him. He opened his mouth to cry out with his eyes still shut and only a disgusting black substance came out. She went to him and tried to shake him awake only to find that he was cold to the touch. She did not know what to do and did the only thing she could think of. She ran through the old mill and tried to find Salley and Jake’s friends. “Help! Salley, Beth, scary blonde lady Jake is in trouble!” she cried out into each room as loud as she could.

She did not want to risk leaving Jake’s side and she hoped that her voice carried well enough in the place to garner their attention. The sound of frantic footfalls answered her silent prayers as everyone rushed into the room. Beth was the first to speak, “What did you do to him?!” she demanded.

“Me?!” Sam asked, “Does it look like I can do any type of voodoo witchcraft bullshit? You can either blame me and kill me or we can help him, please he needs us!”

“She’s right, Kitten,” Pam said as she rushed past both of them, “This is well beyond anything that either of them are capable of. Salley, prop his head up and Sam find something for him to bite down on. Now!”

The two bikers nodded and did as they were told. Salley rushed behind Pam to try and get close to Jake’s body. The strange mist tried to lash out at her only to be brushed away with a wave of Pam’s hand. Her palms were glowing a bright white as she kneeled down beside Jake. She closed her eyes as she concentrated and summoned her strength to banish the mist. It was more difficult than she thought and she was worried that she would not be able to do it. She honed in on Jake’s energy signature and concentrated on finding his consciousness. She could at least push the mist back to allow Salley to do her part. She would find a way to bring the boy out of whatever hellscape that he was in first and then figure out how this was happening.

Terror was all that Jake could feel as he looked down to see half of his body engulfed in the creature before him. The cruel and ominous laugh that billowed from the maw of the horror overtaking him would have been enough to chill his bones alone. His fears were growing as his hope faded and he began to come to some morbid acceptance of his fate. What ate at him the most was knowing that there was nothing he could do to save his friends. His own life be damned, Pam and Beth deserved better than whatever this monster had in store for them.

His dark thoughts were interrupted as a brilliant light began to cut through the room and seemed to anger the monster that was his ex, “No, not yet!” it cried out angrily, “There is no saving you, Jake, you may escape me now, but you will be mine!”

“Jake!” he recognized the voice of Pam coming from seemingly nowhere, “Jake, if you can hear me I need you to concentrate on the sound of my voice! You are trapped in an incredibly lucid nightmare and you need to wake up! Follow my voice and come back to us, everyone is worried about you!”

He closed his eyes and let his mind focus on Pam’s voice. This was not real, this was not real, this was not real. He told himself that again and again until he fully believed it. It was slow at first, but the feelings of ice that had overrun his veins started to subside and soon he was left with an almost empty feeling. He opened his eyes to see the visage of Goth shrinking backwards into nothingness with a menacing and malicious grin plastered across her face. He shuddered just as the room began to blur and fade away. Eventually all that he could see was the horror that was Goth before she disappeared into nothing.

Beth watched from the sidelines as Pam worked and Salley cradled Jake's head in her lap. Sam had done as she was told and had gotten a piece of wood for Jake to bite down on. She felt useless in this moment and hated not being able to help. She was worried about her friend and she prayed that Pam would be able to save him in time. She had noticed the dark mist that surrounded him had dissipated and that some color seemed to be returning to his face. He had been as white as a ghost when they first entered the room.

He sat up without warning and entered into a vicious coughing fit. Black and gooey sludge shot out of his mouth and splattered along the floor. It was akin to something out of a horror movie and he shook both from the pain and the fear that still lingered. Everything had felt so real and he was not sure if was still dreaming or not. He finished hacking up the sickening substance and was rushed by his sister who wrapped him a much needed embrace. He was caught off guard and only wrapped his arms around her when the concerned tone in her voice reached his ears, "Jake! You scared the shit out of us. Thank God you're alright!"

Pam leaned down and put an arm between the two to separate them, “Hate to interrupt this touching moment between siblings, but I need you to tell me what happened, Jake. Tell me everything that has been happening.”

Sam seemed to understand as she pulled herself away from her brother to let him talk. Jake looked away for a moment before he slowly began speaking, “I...it started in the woods. I don’t know how she is doing it but Goth is in my head. It started with her threatening all of us if I didn’t turn myself in to her. That’s why I brought up the whole thing about me going back to her with you earlier. After I fell asleep...I...she was in my dreams. We were in this shitty hotel and she turned into this thing…”

Pam eyed him suspiciously for a moment. There was no way that Goth should have been able to communicate with him, hell she knew for a fact that she could not locate him. Her mind started racing with possibilities and she had a hunch as to what Jake was referring to. She needed to hear it for herself before she jumped to conclusions, though, and she had to press the boy for more, “What thing, Jake, describe it to me as best you can. Take your time, I know you are under a lot of stress right now and I do not mean to overwhelm you, but please I need to know what she turned into.”

Jake visibly shuddered and it seemed to unnerve everyone in the room. He closed his eyes as the horrific image bubbled to the surface of his mind and he began describing what he saw, “The first thing was her face. It went from that full beautiful face that I remember to something more gaunt and her eyes...fuck those eyes were scary as hell. They sank in and were replaced with a set of holes that shone with a red flame straight out of hell.”

“Her clothes were the next thing I noticed. It was like they just faded into this freaky black darkness that just rolled off of her and worked as some kind of nightmare cloak. It was like a black mist or something was just rolling off of her and fuck was it cold. I swear to God, Pam, it was like being in the grave or something and her flesh...it looked like it just melted off or something. The longer I looked at her the weaker I got and that mist worked its way inside of me. I can’t describe what she was outside of some kind of skeletal monster.”

Pam listened intently and her eyes grew wider with every piece of information that Jake shared. There was no way that she would do that, would she? Every muscle in her body tensed at once as she stood abruptly and excused herself, “I...I need a moment outside. Sam, Salley, please keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn’t need anything else.”

“You got it,” Salley said as she let Sam get close to her brother and stood to get him something to drink.

Beth watched as her girlfriend stormed outside and was torn between checking on her friend or her lover. A look from Jake told her that he was fine and that he wanted her to go and check on Pam. She didn’t hesitate to follow her mistress outside and see what was going on. She had never seen the blonde like this before. She found her outside pacing and with a look of pure terror etched on her face. She approached slowly so as not to startle her mistress. Pam seemed to be in her own little world as she paced and talked to herself, “She wouldn’t, no she couldn’t do that to him. She loves him, right? There is no way that she would go through with this.”

“Pam?” Beth tried to get her attention.

Pam looked over to the pinkette and her face went from a look of panic and terror to a slightly softer expression. The fear was still apparent in her eyes, but she was doing her best to try and stay strong for her pet. “Kitten,” she began, “You should be inside with Jake and the others.”

Beth walked closer to her mistress and took hold of her hand, “Jake is with his sister and my aunt,” Beth said, “He’s fine and I am more worried about you right now. What is going on?”

Pam gave a small smirk in response, “A couple of hours ago you were adamant about killing them both if they breathed in the wrong way and now you are willing to leave them with your best friend.”

Beth shrugged, “If they try anything then I will end them, but the way they sprung into action to help Jake...I think I might have been a little harsh. Just a little bit.”

Pam laughed and enjoyed the bit of levity that her pet provided. She was thankful for the girl’s presence and the unintended humor that she provided. It helped to ease her mind, if only slightly. The panic was still clearly defined in the back of her mind and she knew that they needed to act fast and find Dilatrix before this continued. She debated on explaining what she thought to be true to Beth, but she didn’t want to scare her. She decided to try to keep it vague in an attempt to keep everyone slightly calm, “Your mercy is truly astounding, Kitten. We need to move quickly and commence with the locator spell as soon as we get back inside.”

“Mistress, please tell me what is going on,” Beth pleaded, “What is happening to Jake? It’s Goth isn’t it?”

“I don’t know how she is doing it, but she has found a way to breach the veil between the dreamworld and this one through Jake,” Pam said, “The spell I cast to block the runes is still in effect otherwise we would have had company by now, but she is using darker magic than I have ever seen her use before. This is ancient and forbidden magic that one would only use as a last ditch effort and considering that we stole her bride to be I would wager that she is that desperate.”

Beth was silent for a moment before asking, “Not to downplay what you said, but don’t you mean husband to be?”

“I think Jake could double as either considering his taste in attire seems to swing with his desires,” Pam said with a small smile.

Beth smiled for a moment at the joke before her face fell and turned serious once again, “So what you’re saying is that Goth is willing to do whatever it takes to get Jake back?”

“Getting him back is the best case scenario for him and for us right now,” Pam admitted, “Come on, we need to get inside and get to work.”

Beth did not like the sound of that and was slightly confused by just what Pam meant by it. She didn’t have a second to ask as she felt herself being pulled back inside by Pam who still had a firm hold on her hand. She followed in tow quickly and was ready to help her mistress with whatever she needed. The atmosphere in the room had shifted drastically in a matter of minutes from when Jake had woken up. It seemed that everyone was now very much on edge with what was happening. There was not a face in the room that didn’t hold a solemn and worried look on it.

"I need you two to move and Jake I need you on your feet," Pam ordered.

The two bikers shared a look before doing as they were told. Salley held a slight respect for Pam while Sam still felt a bit of fear in her presence. "What are you gonna do?" Sam asked.

"I need to use Jake's energy to cast a locator spell," Pam replied before sighing at the blank looks she received, "I am going to use Jake to find somebody who can remove his tattoos and maybe undo the runes on his back. I am not going to harm your brother, Samantha, you can relax. I mean none of you any harm."

Her words seemed to ease a bit of the girl's worry and she stepped towards Jake. He was on his feet and held his arms out with a determined look on his face that hid his fear that was seeping out of him, "Tell me what you need me to do."

Pam could appreciate the brave front that he was putting on. She knew better than anyone in the room just how difficult that could be at times like these. She placed her hands on his forearms and lowered them back down to his sides, "Just remain still and breathe," she said, "Try to relax as best you can. I need you to be as calm as possible for me to harness some of your essence."

Jake did as he was told and closed his eyes to regulate his breathing. Calm seemed like something that was beyond his capability at the moment, but he needed to try for the sake of everyone in the room. He blocked out the image of the horror from his dreams and instead focused on memories of his past. The feeling of weightlessness from flying through the air, the thrill of combat against villains, and the peace he had felt before Goth had ever come into his life. These thoughts gave him a temporary feeling of serenity that he let wash over him. He felt his temperature rise to a comfortable warmth that complimented the feelings that swirled within him. He wished that this feeling of peace would last. He knew, however, that the danger they were all running from was too close for that to ever be a reality.

Beth watched as Pam worked her magic on her friend. The entire room was silent as she worked and bathed in the golden glow that radiated from her hands and spread to Jake. Beth had never understood magic, but she enjoyed watching her girlfriend work and found it fascinating. She watched a golden strand of energy shoot from Jake and into her palms where she began to spin it and mold it into a strange vortex. She began speaking in the strange language she often used when performing incantations and her eyes slammed shut. The snapped open and appeared to glow a vibrant shade of purple before she thrust her hands forward. The energy from herself and Jake was expelled and began swirling about the room in a bolt before coming to rest in the center of the room. It formed into a ball and slowly began to take shape.

Pam exhaled and looked around the room, “It is done,” she said, “Jake, you can open your eyes and return to whatever it is that you were doing. We have to wait for the spell to work before we can go after Dilatrix. It should only take an hour or two at most.”

Jake opened his eyes and sighed as he looked at the golden ball of energy that was spinning in the center of the room. There was a glow that rolled off of it and it illuminated the once dark and dreary room. He walked around it to try and see anything unique or unusual about it and noticed that it looked like land masses were forming in the ball, “Is this supposed to be a globe?” he asked.

Pam nodded, “It will be once it is done and using your energy, which has trace amounts of Dilatrix’s temporal signature in it, it will hone in on her exact location. We simply need to wait for the magic to finish before we can move.”

“That is fucking cool!” Sam blurted out before covering her mouth, “Sorry, I’ve just never seen something like this. I thought magic was just bullshit street cons or the stuff you see in movies.”

Pam smiled at the young girl who was marveling at her work, “No need to apologize. My pet thought the same thing and in truth I thought the same until I came into contact with Goth. The first time seeing it is truly something to behold, even if it is a fairly rudimentary spell.”

“You know, you are still kind of scary but you’re also kinda cool,” Sam said, “No offense, you just kind of remind me of one of those freaky castle dwellers.”

“I was one of them for a long while,” Pam said, “You are right to fear me, but lucky for you I have no desire to harm you. You should be more afraid of my Kitten than myself. She merely needs a reason to snuff you out and she will not hesitate. I assure you, every tale you have heard about The Feral is one hundred percent true.”

“Goddamn right they are!” Beth chimed in.

“Alright, we get it you’re not someone to fuck with,” Salley interjected, “I told you already, Beth, we ain’t here to cause trouble.”

“If you will excuse me,” Pam said as she turned to leave, “I need to rest a bit and I would ask that none of you disturb me. Kitten, you are coming with me.”

Beth nodded and waited for her mistress to exit the room before turning to follow behind her. She heard a bit of snickering coming from Sam and she turned to shoot the girl a fierce glare which silenced her in an instant. She shook her head as she exited the room and followed her girlfriend into a room in the back. The room was fairly barren outside of a couple of blankets that had been laid down on the floor. Weird considering that she could not recall coming in here to set this up. She shrugged and closed the door behind her. She turned around to check on Pam only to find herself pinned against the door in a rough embrace and her lips locked in a fierce kiss. Her eyes were wide for a split second before they closed and she began to melt in Pam’s arms. She let the woman’s hands roam her body and jerked when she felt her hands give her ass a squeeze.

Pam pulled away and regarded her pet with a lustful stare as she commanded, “Clothes, off, now.”

Beth didn’t hesitate as she quickly began to remove her coat and shirt with a quick acknowledgment of the order, “Yes mistress.”

She fumbled with the belt that held her pants up and nearly tripped over her boots as she finished undressing. She heard Pam chuckle as she unzipped her dress and let it fall away to reveal her perfect olive skin, “You are too cute when you are eager, Kitten,” she said as she went to sit on the blankets, “Come here and let us pick up where we left off, shall we?”

Beth swallowed and nodded as she slowly approached her girlfriend. She had been intimate with her several times before now, but something about this felt different for some reason. She came to kneel before the taller woman and gave a contented sigh as she felt Pam’s fingers gently run through her hair. She waited for the sudden tug that she had become accustomed to, but it never came and instead she felt the gentle caress continue and drift down to her jaw. She blinked as she stared into those brilliant gems that Pam called eyes and found herself getting lost in them. The kiss that followed was slow and deliberate as Pam leaned in and began to let her tongue explore her mouth. She kissed back and their tongues began to dance as they worked. She kept her hands by her sides and awaited instructions that never came.

Pam pulled away and moved to Beth’s ear to give it a slight nibble before whispering in it and sending a shiver down Beth’s spine, “Relax, Kitten, I want to feel every inch of you and I want you to let yourself be free for a time. Show me how much you want me, how much you adore me.”

That was all that Beth needed to hear and she let her body take over. She let her hands begin to move as instinct took over. She threaded her arms around Pam’s neck and traced the woman’s strong and slender shoulders. Her fingers traced the outline of her shoulder blades and it earned a slight shudder from her lover that she savored. It was not often that she got the chance to be the one eliciting such a response from her mistress and she was glad that her touch was well received. Their lips locked once again as Pam began tracing the side of her neck and jaw. Beth broke the kiss as she felt the familiar sensation of Pam’s fingers scratching behind her ear and her head tilted to the side to lean into the welcomed touch. For the moment, the worries and fears of what they were running from faded away and all that was left in the world were the two of them.

Beth inhaled sharply as she felt Pam’s hand cup her breast and her fingers gave her nipple a light twist that caused her to moan. She looked up to the grin on her girlfriend’s face and moved her own hand to Pam’s breast to play with it. The flesh was soft and supple to the touch and Beth gave it a light squeeze as she fondled it. It seemed to have quite the effect on her lover as she found her mistress leaning back and giving an almost predatory growl that brought a smile to her face. She knew what was coming next and she was looking forward to it. She decided to try to spur Pam on and moved her other hand to the exposed breast that was left untouched. She fondled it for a minute before she found herself on her back with Pam looking down on her with hungry eyes. The look she gave her had her dripping with desire before her mistress had even started her fun.

Pam’s hand traced from between Beth’s breasts down to her navel and then finally found its way to her clit. She ran her finger along the soaking slit and slowly plunged her finger into the warmth that awaited her. She growled as she leaned down and sank her teeth into Beth’s neck and received a moan in response. She loved hearing her pet moan and seeing her squirm almost as much as she loved the feeling of her womanhood and adoration. She felt Beth’s hands run along her back and come to rest on her ass before giving it a loving squeeze. She needed this, they both did and she intended to enjoy every second of it. She was not sure when they would have the chance for this again.

Beth played with Pam’s ass as she let her mistress have her way with her and savored the sensations and the sight of her lover’s reactions. She wanted to do more, need to do more to please her and show her just how much she meant to her. Her hands began to try to find their way to Pam’s womanhood. She struggled with it between the sensations that she was receiving from each deep and rhythmic thrust from Pam’s talented fingers. She started to get frustrated and heard her mistress chuckle from above her. She looked up with embarrassment evident on her burning cheeks to see a knowing look from Pam as she spoke, “If you want to please me and be inside of me so badly, Kitten, you need only ask. I want to hear you say it.”

Beth swallowed as she stammered out between the ragged breaths she was taking, “P-please mistress, l-let me s-show you h-how much you mean to me. I-I want t-to p-please you.”

Beth felt a little empty as Pam pulled her fingers out of her and sat up. She hated being edged, but she was sure that her mistress was not out to tease her this time. She pushed herself up and realized the haze that had set in over her mind was making things more difficult than they needed to be. She shook off the fog that threatened to render her completely useless and took a deep breath before she put her hands on Pam’s shoulders and went to push her on her back. Pam laughed as she let herself be taken to the ground, “Having a bit of trouble, Kitten?” she asked before teasing, “It would seem as though you are having a difficult time concentrating.”

She was right and Beth knew it. She was not sure if she had the coordination to finger her girlfriend at the moment, but she had one thing that she could try and that she had become fairly adept at. She all but fell between Pam’s legs as she began kissing along her lover’s lower body. She slid her tongue into Pam’s sex and let the familiar taste wash over her and she savored each drop that came to rest on her tongue. It was far from easy to function on the level of arousal that she was experiencing and she guaged her performance solely off of Pam’s reactions. The moans and twitches that she received were solid indicators that she was doing something right. She lapped at the folds of her sex mericilessly in an attempt to show the blonde how much she meant to her. It was when she felt Pam’s thighs lock around her head that she knew she had hit the right spot and as her oxygen levels dwindled she felt herself becoming more aroused. Though muffled, she could hear the loud cry of ecstasy that Pam released from above and just as things started to fade she found her head released.

She drank in the juices that flowed forth like a tidal wave into her mouth and did her best not to spill a drop. She continued licking until she felt a hand take hold of her hair and pull her up. She was panting and did not have a moment to catch her breath before Pam locked her lips with hers again and pushed her back down to finish what she had started a short while ago. She felt her lover’s fingers slide back into her with ease and begin pumping at a furious rate that had her fists clutching the blankets that served as their makeshift bed. It was when Pam leaned in and whispered a command in her ear that she lost complete control of herself, “Cum for me, Kitten, I want to hear you scream for me.”

She did just that as Pam continued pumping in and out of her. Each thrust went deeper and the skilled hands of her lover began to twirl their fingers inside of her. She felt one of them hook her and begin stroking one of her more sensitive spots while the other continued moving in and out of her. After only a few short seconds, Beth was crying out and letting her voice fill the small space around them. Her screams echoed off of the old wood and breathed some life into the long abandoned mill. She was left on her back panting and yearning for more from her lover. She mustered enough willpower to try and plead, “P-please, m-mistress, I-I want t-to show you m-more.”

Pam grinned down at her and looped her arm around her head to pull her into a sitting position. She moved her hand to Beth’s back to keep her upright and stable as she praised her pet, “Such a good and eager girl, if you want more then I will give you just that. Follow my lead, Kitten.”

Beth nodded, unable to form a response, and watched as Pam slid her legs out and pulled Beth closer. Beth tried to follow the lead of her mistress as she threaded her legs through hers and their nethers came to touch. Pam began grinding herself against Beth’s womanhood and building friction between the two of them. Beth understood the concept and began building her own rhythm in opposition to her lover’s. The two women continued to build a fire between their legs and soon a chorus of moans rang out in the room. Beth swallowed as she felt herself coming closer and closer to climax along with her lover. The burning desire that had come to rest within her was brought to bursting crescendo as she came once again and for the final time before the fire inside began to die down and smolder comfortably within her. She was relieved to see that she was not the only one to have a release as Pam let out a final cry of her own.

Pam’s eyes stared deep into the crystalline blue orbs of Beth’s and she was hit with a strong feeling that she could not describe. The question that Salley had posed only a short time ago echoed in her mind and she felt she finally had an answer. Looking at her pet and girlfriend she knew in her heart that she saw her as more than just an attraction and attachment. She rested her forehead against Beth’s and with a clear mind and sated desire she finally admitted what she felt, “I love you, Kitten, you are everything to me.”

Beth was shocked at the words that came out of Pam’s mouth and felt her chest swell in excitement. She had felt the same way for some time and had been too afraid of rejection to voice it out loud. Now that Pam had said it, she was free to say it back and to finally proclaim her feelings for the blonde sorceress. She opened her mouth to speak when she was cut off by the sound of screaming followed by a familiar maniacal laugh that chilled her to her soul. “Pam, Beth get out here, now!” Salley’s voice called out through the door.

“Shit, the blinding spell!” Pam said as she untangled herself from her lover, “It must have expired, we have to move and fast!”

Beth felt a little slighted at the timing of everything and she fully intended to take it out on whoever the hell dared to interrupt their time. She knew that laugh, it was Aurora and now she was free to give that bitch what she deserved. She didn’t have time to get dressed and grabbed her guns from their holsters before storming out with Pam in the nude. The sight in the room was that of Aurora and Nastia laughing as they approached Jake. Sam lay on the floor and a bruise was forming on her cheek, most likely from Aurora, and Salley was charging Nastia who easily dodged before delivering a swift kick to the woman’s midsection. The eyes of their attackers and invaders fell to the two of them and Nastia whistled, “Looks like we interrupted them.”

“Figures you would trip up because you were fucking your slave,” Aurora remarked with a laugh.

“Fuck off!” Beth yelled as she raised her guns and prepared to open fire, “I am not a slave, not now and not ever!”

Aurora clenched her fist and pulled it forward to move Jake in front of her, “Pull that trigger and you’ll end your precious little bird bitch,” she threatened before watching Jake suddenly get yanked away by another unseen force, “What the?”

“Get away from him and do not talk to my girlfriend like that!” Pam roared as her hands began to glow.

“Jeez someone is feeling sensitive today,” Nastia taunted as she readied herself for a fight, “Why don’t you two cunts stand down and let us have Jake? You two can go back to fucking before we come for you and let Goth teach you your place.”

Beth responded by charging the disgusting woman and launching into a dropkick that Nastia barely avoided. She caught herself and sprang back to her feet and prepared for some payback. She felt a large boot collide with her back and knock her off balance. She spun around to see Aurora lowering her foot and walking forward, “Oh this is long overdue, you little bitch.”

Her eyes were glowing and she lifted her hands to seize several objects lying around the room and hurled them at Beth. Beth was able to dodge several of them, but she braced herself as a large wooden plank was about to strike her. It was stopped suddenly and flung back at Aurora by Pam only to be swatted away by the amazon. Beth tossed one of her guns over to Salley who was back on her feet and hollered at her, “You want to show me that you’re not out to fuck us?! Put a bullet in that big bitch’s head!”

Salley didn’t need any further instruction and began unloading the clip that was in the gun. Her shots were wild and she was hoping to get a lead on the behemoth, but to her surprise the bullets stopped in midair as Aurora held up a hand, “You are going to have to do better than that,” Aurora chided, “Since you three left Goth was kind enough to give me a boost in strength!”

The bullets were flung back at them and both of them had to dive to avoid them. Pam watched as Aurora began making her way towards Jake and had a completely idiotic idea. It was stupid and she knew it, but it was the only thing she could think of to save Beth and Jake. She spared a final glance at Beth who made eye contact for a second. It was like Beth knew what she was going to do and was pleading with her to rethink it. She closed her eyes and prepared one of her old standby spells right before she charged Aurora. She wouldn’t allow them to have Jake and she wouldn’t let them hurt Beth. She was confident that the four of them could handle Nastia and she threw herself around Aurora to tackle her. “What the fuck are you doing?!” Aurora roared as she was knocked off of her feet.

“I love you Beth!” Pam cried out before screaming the incantation and sending both her and Aurora away in a flash.

“No!” Beth screamed as she rushed to where they had been seconds ago.

She fell to her knees and tears began streaming down her face. Pam had sacrificed herself to save them both and while she didn’t know the language that Pam used for casting, she knew that spell too well. Pam had sent herself and Aurora back to the castle. Her grief was interrupted by the voice of Nastia asking, “Uhm what just happened?”

Beth felt a hot rage begin to burn inside of her at the girl’s presence. She aimed her gun and fired a round into Nastia’s knee which caused her to scream as she fell to the ground. She rose from her knees slowly and turned to face the woman with a look of cold hate. Salley took a step back at the sight of her niece and tried to avoid getting in her way. Beth drove her foot down on Nastia’s face with enough force to knock her head back into the wood, “You stupid, ugly, nasty fucking cunt!” she roared, “Do you have any idea what you’ve done?”

Nastia let out a nervous chuckle as she looked up into the eyes of Beth, “I didn’t do shit, your girlfriend is the one who forgot to cast the fucking spell! When Goth gets her hands on her it’ll be game over and then she’s gonna come for all of you. You are gonna wish you had just stayed put like a good girl and she is gonna make you beg for death.”

Beth reached down and took a fistful of Nastia’s hair before dragging her across the room. She ignored the girl’s cries of pain and protest as she threw her against the wall, “Maybe, maybe not. Too bad you won’t be alive to find out. Let me give you a fucking glimpse into what it might be like! None of you fucking touch her and don’t let her move an inch!”

She walked back to the room where she had enjoyed a short spell of bliss before everything was ripped away from her. She snatched her clothes and threw them on before producing her knife. She let out a sob and pushed the sorrow that was washing over her down in favor of the anger that sat beside it. She stomped back into the room and watched as Salley stepped back from Nastia to let her work. Her aunt offered her the gun back and she accepted it without a word and returned it to its holster. She knelt down in front of Nastia and grabbed her hair again. She pressed the blade to her throat and debated on just killing here and now. She decided that death was a mercy that the woman did not deserve and she instead threw her head back into the wood.

Nastia groaned from the impact and slowly started to realize the predicament she was in. Beth’s rampage before her defeat was now the stuff of legend and the reports she gave from her time in the field were equally haunting. Now she was at the mercy of the girl and there was no one here to stop her from doing whatever she wanted. She knew that not a soul in the room would be willing to help her. She opened her mouth to try to reason with the woman, “Listen, I was just-ahh!”

She was cut off as she felt Beth press her thumb into the bullet wound in her knee, “You don’t get to speak, not now and not ever again!” Beth yelled, “You and that fucking bitch took the one woman I care about from me and now you are going to suffer. Try and speak again and so help me God I will cut your fucking tongue out and feed it to you, do you understand me?!”

“Jesus fucking christ,” Sam said as she watched the scene unfold.

“Not a word, Sammie,” Salley warned, “Let her have this, she needs it.”

Beth was grateful that her aunt was on her side and she knew she didn’t have much time before Aurora showed back up. She started beating Nastia with her fists as hard as she could. She pulverized the woman’s face with a series of swings that left her bruised and bloody. She stopped when the skin on her knuckles began to crack and bleed. She moved to slicing the woman repeatedly and earning several shrieks of pain from her. It might as well have been music to her ears, but to the rest of the room it was horrific. For Salley and Sam, it was unnerving to watch the former hero brutalize someone with such intensity and with such malice. For Jake, it was something he was used to and he kept his mouth shut while his friend worked her frustrations out.

Jake watched as Beth started to drive her knife into Nastia’s hand and twist it. He had to turn away when the tip exited through her palm as his stomach began to roll. His eyes fell back to the golden orb that was still in the room. He noticed that there was a large X marking a spot and he rushed to it. He tried to drown out the sounds of the torture that was happening only a few feet away and focus on the globe. He reached out and touched the spot and was hit with a rush of energy as the golden ball disappeared and flew into him. He was shocked and confused until a location and coordinates entered his head. Dilatrix wasn’t far from where they were! She was a few miles south and basically right under their noses! They needed to move before Aurora showed up for him again, “Beth, I know where Dilatrix is!” he cried out, “Come on, we have to go. Salley, Sam can we use your bikes?”

“Yeah, but you’re riding bitch bro,” Sam said, “My hog and I drive not you.”

Beth glared down at Nastia and was hit with an idea, “Salley, you got a spare chain on your bike?”

“Like a weapon?” Salley asked, “It’s about six foot so it ain’t much good in a fight, but yeah I got one.”

“Good, let’s go and we’re taking this bitch along for the ride,” Beth said as she once again began dragging Nastia by her hair kicking and screaming.

The group followed the sounds of agony as they exited the mill. Salley went to her bike and tossed the chain to Beth who began to tie it around Nastia’s body. She dragged her with it and attached it to the bike before looking back at her aunt. “Beth, you sure you wanna do this?”

Beth moved close to her aunt and her hard look softened for a second as she admitted, “Pam said she loves me and I couldn’t say it back because of her and Aurora. Let me have this.”

Salley sighed and nodded as she climbed on her bike, “Alright, kiddo, hop on and we’ll follow Sammie and Jake,” she said before calling back to Nastia who was sobbing at this point, “You fucked with the wrong lesbian, bitch!”

“Please, just fucking kill me!” Nastia cried out.

“That’s right,” Beth said as Salley’s bike roared to life, “Beg like the worthless little bitch you are!”

The group peeled off into the forest in pursuit of their last chance of survival with Nastia being dragged behind Beth. Her screams of pain were drowned out by the roar of the bikes. Subtlety was something that none of them cared for or needed at this point. Beth hoped that Pam would be alright until she got to her. She wasn’t going to leave the woman she loved behind, not when she hadn’t been able to tell her how she felt. She would find a way to save her as soon as she was sure that Jake was safe.




© Copyright 2021 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004034-Chapter-6