*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004109-Bible-Study
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1004109 added February 9, 2021 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Bible Study
Prompt: Bible Study. Why is Bible Study important?

We learn about the Bible from Bible Study and the minster guides you and explains things. It helps you learn more about Jesus and get closer to God and Jesus. Bible Study can clear up a lot of things about the history of the Bible and Jesus' journey as well as help you become a better Christian. Being around fellow Christians and friends is always a good thing. Knowledge is a wisdom and wisdom is what you need to be closer to Jesus. I will be glad to get my vaccines so I can get back to Bible Study. My fellow Christians refused to wear a mask and some got the virus. Hopefully, I will be back in church and Bible study soon.


A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004109-Bible-Study