*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004194-Queen-Alice
Rated: ASR · Book · Nonsense · #2242700
Wonderland blog
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1004194 added February 10, 2021 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
Queen Alice
White pawn to 8th row/rank! Congratulations!
You have officially completed all the challenges and tasks and can now wear your crown proudly.

Write a final blog entry (or static item) to commemorate this event including all you’ve learned (or not) with this process. (if it's your second time entering this, what was the difference between this round and the last?)


Final thoughts - final suggestions to those that haven't finished.

I enjoyed all the challenges they stretched my mind and my writing ability. I improved my technical knowledge of WDC and learned how to do things like crosswords and mad-libs which I had never found a reason to try.

When it came time to find notebooks to write on, I clicked on Read & Review and read and reviewed before ducking into their notebooks to leave a note. I read a lot of interesting pieces doing this and I would highly suggest the strategy.

My favorite parts were Knock on the Door, The Antipathies, The Jury, and coming to the end.

I learned about myself. I am able to set goals and complete them, even writing ones. The most challenging challenges were the most fun. I had more fun the more I put into the entries.

The reactions and comments to the entries really spurred me on and I think I would try this again some time.

© Copyright 2021 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004194-Queen-Alice