*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004231-February-11-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1004231 added February 11, 2021 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
February 11, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small



Just an image Mark 5:29-34 tells us the story of a woman who had an irregularity ion her menstrual cycle whom Jesus healed. What is significant about the fact that she touched Him besides the faith it took to do so?

There is a lot more to this story than meets the eye. The woman in the story was not only expressing her faith that Jesus could heal her. She was literally risking her life by even going out into public. You see under Mosaic law, which applied at that time, the woman was "unclean". She was having a menstrual cycle, albeit an unnatural one. Leviticus 15:19 makes it clear that the woman was considered "unclean" and anyone who touched her was also considered unclean. Thus Jesus was considered unclean under Jewish law. By all rights the woman was not supposed to be in public or if she was she was suppose to announce that she was unclean and not allow anybody to touch her. Touching Jesus in her "impure" state could have gotten her stoned. However,, Jesus did not stone her. Instead, he loved on her and healed her. I know the woman went on to believe from that day forward. She took a great chance because her faith told her Jesus would not condemn her.

For my blog Today while exploring the galaxy of WDC we visited a friend.

 
STATIC
High in the Sky  (E)
Closer to Thee
#2166281 by LegendaryMask❤️
Does faith play a role in your life? If so, tell us about it. If not, why?

Theresa expresses great faith in this poem. She expresses the need to pray and be close to God. It is very important that believers stay close to God. Like a gazelle, we are always being stalked. Satan and his minions are on the prowl and looking to consume us. The only way we avoid that is to stay close to the herd. We do that by prayer, and by staying in God's word.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Please use these words in your post today: magnitude, attitude, gratitude, define, beautiful, mess."

My life is a beautiful mess. The magnitude of my gratitude gives me a good attitude. I guess you could say it defines me.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Have you ever attended a Writer's Workshop?"

I took a creative writing class in high school and several writing classes in college.

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004231-February-11-2021