*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004787-A-Productive-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1004787 added February 19, 2021 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
A Productive Day
Today went pretty well. I wasn't tired like I have been, although I still have some trouble sleeping at night. I wasn't coughing as much last night but still had to take cough syrup before I went to bed and once during the night. I also woke up at four this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I tried for half an hour, then got up and took a sleep aid. It did the trick, I was soon sleeping sound and didn't wake until nearly eight-thirty. The downside is I felt groggy and out of it for a couple of hours after waking up.

Once I did get woke up I had a pretty productive day. I got the younger girl's room cleaned, even though she was supposed to clean it herself. When she looks for some of her stuff she left laying on the floor she'll understand why she should clean her room herself instead of leaving it for me to clean. I don't sort through the stuff, if it's dirty clothes, they go in the hamper, otherwise, it's all trash to me. I figure if it's on the floor and she can't bother herself to pick it up, she must not want it.

I also cooked up a pot of chili for supper. Well, I didn't actually cook it, my older daughter did. We worked together on it, but I did more of the prep cook and she did the serious cooking. It was nice having a break from cooking myself, and a lot more fun sharing the experience with her. She loves most of the things I cook and often states that she plans on fixing the same foods even after she moves out in a couple of years. So, I figure the best way for her to learn is to get cooking them now, with some assistance. We both enjoyed it and hopefully, she will join me and assist in more cooking. Oh, and the chili was a big hit, the entire pot was cleaned up in one sitting.

Now, time to wrap this up and head to bed.

© Copyright 2021 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004787-A-Productive-Day