*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004848-Nine-Degrees-and-Rising
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1004848 added February 20, 2021 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Nine Degrees and Rising
Another good day, warmer temps, and getting quite a bit done. It's still not warm enough to do much outside without dressing up in forty pounds of clothing, but it hit nine degrees above zero this afternoon and it's still one degree above zero at midnight. Tomorrow should get up to twenty and Sunday almost thirty. As of right now, most of next week should see us at or above freezing!

I have a lot to do outside and in the garage which isn't heated, so the nice weather this weekend will be great. Today I worked inside most of the day. We ordered new dinnerware and a good knife set and got most of it today so I had to clean out the old and wash and put away the new. There are still a couple of items arriving Monday, but if all goes well, I should be out on the lake trying out some ice fishing most of the afternoon, so the rest will have to wait until Monday evening.

I did get out and shoveled some snow; we didn't have much, maybe an inch or two that needed to get cleaned up, but with it being so cold, I put it off. It was more difficult to shovel, but I'd rather work a little harder when it's nice out than to freeze my but off shoveling snow in the arctic cold.

I know, not anything very exciting or entertaining, but that's the problem when the weather keeps you inside most of the time. Between Covid, quarantine, and the cold, I haven't gone anyplace or done anything for a couple of months. Well, I've done a little around the house, but nothing to inspire writing. Hopefully, with the warmer weather and being able to get outside, that will change.

Now, off to bed.

© Copyright 2021 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004848-Nine-Degrees-and-Rising