*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004973-GG-1-I-Love-my-Love-with-an-H
by Rhyssa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2242614
entering Wonderland again
#1004973 added February 22, 2021 at 2:00am
Restrictions: None
GG-1: I Love my Love with an H
Create a character with a name that starts with the letter 'H', who lives in a world where most things revolving around him/her starts with the very same letter. These items (plus name) must be used at least ten times within your item. (<500 words) or (<40 lines)

This is Huxley Heffalumph.
This is Huxley Heffalumph's harpsichord.
Huxley Heffalumph lives at Hyacinth Harbor with his harpsichord.
Every evening, Huxley Heffalump strums his harpsichord for half an hour.
Hear Huxley Heffalumph humming and strumming a hymn on his harpsichord.
Huxley Heffalumph wears a hat as he hums the hymn and strums his harpsichord.
How harmonious is the hymn Huxley hums in his hat as he strums his harpsichord.
The Heffalumph house harbors harmonies nightly as hatted Huxley hums and strums his harpsichord.
Half the houses at Hyacinth Harbor hear the harpsichord hymns that Huxley Heffalumph hums in harmony.
Harold the highwayman halted his hold-up when hearing the hymning on Huxley Heffalumph's harpsichord.
Harvey, Heather, and Hannah, the Harrison halflings make a habit of heading for home when they hear hymning and Mr. Heffalumph's harpsichord harmonies.
Harriet Harper in her hacienda at the top of Hyacinth Harbor makes a habit of pausing her hairbrush and tapping her heels as she hears Huxley' Heffalumph's harmonious harpsichord.
Harriet Harper would be happy to hum along in harmony with Huxley's harmonious harpsichord, but she hesitates because her high voice is too harsh to hope to be harmonious, in her humble opinion.
Harriet Harper hopes to have a harmonica to harmonize with Huxley's harpsichord hymns after heaps of help from her harmonica instructor, Mr. Huxley Heffalumph—then her hopes will be as harmonious as his hymning.

word count: 231
Huxley Heffalumph, harpsichord, hymn, hum, harmony

© Copyright 2021 Rhyssa (UN: sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhyssa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004973-GG-1-I-Love-my-Love-with-an-H