*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005077-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-190
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1005077 added February 23, 2021 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 190

The days they keep moving along. Today spring is in the air. I got done dealing with snow again yesterday. So today I am going to try and catch a meal of fish. After the prolonged cold spell I may need to use the power auger. I don't like taking it along as it is more stuff and weight to drag out on the ice.

It looks like we have passed through the bottom of winter. The trend now is to better weather. Yes there will be set backs but now the trend is my friend.

We broke down and the wife brought herself a new laptop computer yesterday. She has been fighting the old one she had for some time. The fan does not cool the computer so it over heats and shuts down. She was using a small external fan to cool it, but it has gotten to the point of having to replace it. So far all is good with the new one. I do not like messing with things I can not see work or I do not understand. But the wife is a happy camper now, So that makes me happy husband.

Have a Nice Day, Fathertymme

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005077-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-190