*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005747
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1005747 added March 3, 2021 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
Jumpsuit By Twenty-One Pilots
Jumpsuit By Twenty-One Pilots For 48 Hour Media Music Challenge

I didn't understand what was going on in this video. A man wearing a military jumpsuit of some kind standing by a river, a car that was burned and looks like there were mountains with rocks. There were men behind rocks on a hill watching him and he was singing "Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me." He laid on the ground. Here comes a man wearing a red cloak and plastic face mask riding a beautiful white pony. I don't know know if he was going to save the man or was out to get him. The mysterious man comes up to the man in the jumpsuit and then you see the man in the jumpsuit running from the mysterious man still singing. It is like the mysterious stranger was from Star Wars or something. I wasn't impressed with the song. I am not up on bands of today. I like the old music. I don't know what the song was trying to say but the other men behind the rocks weren't helping the man be saved from the mysterious man on the white pony who was still chasing him at the end of the video. Hopefully, the man being chased got rescued. Videos. They sure have changed along with the music. I love the white pony and the red cloak. I will take the cloak and ride the pony and look for a friendly adventure. I will sing "I Am Holding Out For A Hero."

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005747