*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005960-Lifes-LIttle-experiences
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1005960 added March 7, 2021 at 9:45am
Restrictions: None
Life's LIttle experiences
Write about one of your fondest memories.

owl for signature use *FlowerY*

I liked living in Texas. I have not been there in 40 years. I was told a couple years ago that it has changed a lot since I lived there. They have a very large zoo there which I would like to visit again. I liked riding horses there, the experience of meeting people there, and competing in one day horse trials.

I liked keeping horses and I miss the daily grind of barn cleaning, grooming, and feeding the horses and just having them around

I remember spending time in the tree house my brother built for me when I was just a kid. I read Heidi up there and lots of comic books. and, I spent time laying on my back looking up through the large Sugar Maple I was in. The tree was probably 50 plus years old then. I live on the same property now. There was a row of Maples along the road. They are all over 100 years old and decaying more each year. The property will look different when they are all gone.

I had access to a large pony one year. His name was Cornel. That year I rode all over the woods and roads in the area. I was 15 I think.?

I liked writing for the online parrot magazine for awhile until they stopped the website.

I guess another unforgettable experience was college at age of 55 to 60. It took that long to realize I was academically compatible. I took riding lessons in Texas and took courses through the mail in veterinary assistance and kennel management. You think I would have figured academia out before I was 55. Really it was all done on that time schedule because that is when it became a possibility in my life. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to wrangle some more education in other subjects without incurring expense since I am still paying on college loans.

There are lots of other interesting memories I keep stored. This will do for now.


New experiences keep us motivated.













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005960-Lifes-LIttle-experiences