*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006627-The-Royals
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1006627 added April 11, 2021 at 7:57pm
Restrictions: None
The Royals
Prompt: Read this item:
 Harry and Megan  (E)
A Limerick written for the Lucky Limerick Contest
#2246099 by Sumojo

Write about the Royals in your Blog entry today.

I loved Princess Diana. I love Kate and William and I like Harry. Meghan. She has turned Harry against his family. That isn't right. In the interview with Oprah. Oprah is selfish and loves gossip. Meghan is whiny and she should have behaved like a Princess and sucked it up. I hope Harry doesn't find himself out in the cold if things don't work out between him and Meghan. I am not fond of Charles but Meghan could have made the best of it. Kate is now the Peoples Princess like Diana was and I agree. I have dolls of Princess Diana, Kate, William, Harry and Meghan. I dusted Meghan last week and told her she was bad. The Royals. I think it would be nice to be a Princess and I wouldn't have been all stuffy and I wouldn't have made my husband leave his family. If I was Meghan, I would beware of the Queen. I have a picture of the Queen on my Entertainment center. I don't bow to her but I respect her. I am part English and live in the United States but I like the Royals more then my own government. Enough said. Long live the Queen. Meghan, tread lightly.

Merit Badge in Royal Couple
[Click For More Info]

Wishing you all good things in March and a Happy Spring!  *^*Heart*^**^*Crown*^**^*Heart*^*


A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006627-The-Royals