*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006846-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-216-Todays-Garden
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1006846 added March 21, 2021 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 216 Today's Garden

We started getting started the serious effort in the garden today. We uncovered the strawberries and Garlic along with the winter onions. All look very good. We are two days earlier then last year. I am very pleased with the June bearing strawberries, We planted the bed in spring 1998 and it has been in continues production since that time, harvesting strawberries for twenty two years. Maybe that is a record. The bed is about 5 x 10 and gives us all the strawberries we can use.

Prompt, How are you different now than you were in the year 2010? What have been the most significant changes in your life in the last ten years?
That is a prompt that fits nicely in this blog. My wife and I have retired, But I still consider myself semi retired, But that statement depends upon who is asking. We have another surprise grandson, Luis the Younger. Because of the virus we are most likely done with major traveling. I am sure glad we traveled when we did. A major change was our decision not to move up to North Central Wisconsin as our primary residence as we had planned to do when the property was purchased in 2009. It was going to be too much stress with big time sizing down, selling here, building on to the house up there and moving. It was the correct decision, God has led use to a correct choices. I always say "It is lucky we do not always get what we ask for" We get what God wants us to have"

As for health there was the Afib problem and is on going but under control. My wife is being careful with Osteoporosis. but we are both what I would call healthy. But after ten years I know I am slowing down, I tire out much faster, My eyes and hearing are a problem now. I am Thankful for the past ten years.

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006846-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-216-Todays-Garden