*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006861-Having-no-Guile
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1006861 added March 22, 2021 at 7:59pm
Restrictions: None
Having no Guile
Picture to use in feasting on the word of God


FORUM
Feasting On The Word of God   (E)
This is for a Bible study group.
#2245217 by Marvelous Friend


A new study has been posted today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUM
Poetry Topic of the Month Contest~Closed  (13+)
Win Exclusive MBs. It ends at midnight at the end of each month. Suggest the topic.
#2216416 by Hippity Hoppity Sharmy


I am a guest judge for this item. We only have 3 entries so far for the month of March. Please check out this contest and send me some more entries by the 31st. I like a real challenge! 😉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

picture for forum


Take UP Your Cross


Prompt:
Psalm 32:1-2
1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

How can we avoid having guile in our spirit?

Answer:
The dictionary describes guile as sly or cunning intelligence. So I believe what this Scripture is saying is that you are blessed when you don't have a deceitful heart. We avoid having guile in our spirit when we are honest with ourselves and others.

FORUM
Take up Your Cross  (E)
This will be a daily blog forum.
#2225667 by Chris Breva

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scripture writing - Hebrews 6:13-16


Scripture:
13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,
14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.

Observations:
Verse 13- There is nothing or anyone greater than God.
Verse 14- God is promising Abraham blessing upon blessing and that he would have many descendants.
Verse 15- Abraham patiently waited and ensured life until he received God's promise.
Verse 16- when men swear on something, they tend to swear on what the esteem to be the greatest thing or entity. When men live patiently and peacefully, they will receive what was promised of God.

Application:
God keeps his promises. We will receive those promises when we live in peace with others and wait patiently for God to fulfill them.

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your good and precious promises and for the truth of your word. Help me to live peacefully and patiently wait on you. I know you are sovereign. There is none greater than you.
In Jesus’s name I pray,
Amen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratitude List


1. Naps
2. Coffee
3. Understanding friends
4. Tylenol for headaches
5. Fellowship with other Christians
6. Prayers
7. Bible study
8. Google
9. Visual aide
10. Quiet time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog City image small


“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”
Elie Wiesel
How does indifference affect you?

Indifference to me is selfish and it is carelessness. It makes me angry to even think about it. I am an empath and I just don't see how anyone can be indifferent. I am passionate about things. Where is passion in indifference? Indifference is cruel in my opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions!


Prompt: I was cruising the planet with Buck Rogers and found this planet: Northernwrites (349)
Read this item:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1991473 by Not Available.


Write something about this item in your Blog entry today.

This item is informative. It is a good read for someone wanting to understand more about different forms of poetry and how to write them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make-Up Scripture writing - Isaiah 43:1-7

For March 21, 2021


Scripture:
1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Observations:
Verse 1- God created his people Israel. He claims them as his own. There is no reason to fear because they belong to him now.
Verse 2- God is always with them. They don't have to fear floods or fire because God will protect them.
Verse 3- God is Lord and Saviour.
Verse 4- God will give the life of other people to save his own. He loves his people and honors them. They are precious to him in his sight.
Verse 5- Again, there is no reason to fear when God is with you.
Verse 6- He will gather his people from the ends of the earth.
Verse 7- God has created everyone for his glory, especially those called by his name.

Application:
God has created his people. He is always with his people so there is no reason for them to fear. They are precious in his sight. He loves and honors them. He will go to the ends of the earth for them and will give the lives of other people and nations for them. His people belong to him. They always are under his protection.

Prayer:
Dear God,
Protect me from the evil one and any evil plans the enemy may make towards me. Help me not to stumble and fall. Keep me securely established in you. Remind me every day how precious I am to you and how loved I am by you. Thank you for your love.
In Jesus‘s mighty and holy name,
Amen



Jesus is my permanent anchor!
A signature for me to use

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006861-Having-no-Guile