*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006951-Smell-Of-Moist-Earth-Lilacs
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1006951 added March 23, 2021 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Smell Of Moist Earth, Lilacs
Prompt: "The smell of moist earth and lilacs hung in the air like wisps of the past and hints of the future." Margaret Millar Write about this in your Blog entry today.

Moist earth after a rain is nice. Lilacs I don't do well with. They hurt my sinuses. I can handle lilac hand soap or lilac scented stuff just not lilacs. The smells of the nature are calming and I like the smell of a rain shower. Makes one think better days are ahead and life will be normal again. We think of the past when things were good. Being outside won't cause us to get the virus. Just people. Mother nature isn't responsible. Cherish the past, smell the air and we got this far, we can go the rest of the distance.



A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006951-Smell-Of-Moist-Earth-Lilacs