*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006999-Theres-No-Place-Like-Home-but-Beach-is-Fun
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2244695
A blog and a collection of things gathered into one.
#1006999 added March 24, 2021 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
There's No Place Like Home but Beach is Fun!
The Original Logo.
MARCH 24, 2021 PROMPT
Write about some of your most memorable vacations.
Where did you go? Who were you with?
What was your favorite part of the trip?


There's No Place Like Home but Beach is Fun!


I can't remember a single time in my life that I went on vacation. I might have gone to other places but itโ€™s not for vacation purposes, it was for our college field trip. I donโ€™t have the luxury to go to some other places for leisure and relaxation. Iโ€™d rather go home and spend my precious time with my family. After all, thereโ€™s no place like home.

         If you allow me to rephrase the topic to something like โ€œWrite about some of your most memorable family events or activities. What was your favorite part of it?โ€ Then I could give you one great response. It had been part of our family tradition to go on picnic every year either at our grandfatherโ€™s house or if my parents had saved some then weโ€™d go to the beach. Near our grandmaโ€™s house lies a clean and huge flowing river perfect for swimming, fishing and my mother even took the opportunity to wash our laundry there. After a cold dip, my mother had our favorite food ready to feast upon. It was so much fun.

         It would be funnier and exciting when we had the chance to go to one of the beautiful beaches of the other city. But of course, this only happened when we had extra money for the trip. We still had to rent for a vehicle to go there, thus money is of great need. We would first attend a mass, then visit and pray to different patrons and we would light candles altogether to commemorate our passing love ones. Afterwards, we would enthusiastically head to the nearby beach. I always love riding on my fatherโ€™s shoulder while splashing over big waves.

         Now that weโ€™re old, I can only sigh the moment I found myself reminiscing those glorious daysโ€ฆ I know in one great day soon, we can all be together and revisit that place we used to go back then. Thanks for reading this. Cheers!



© Copyright 2021 GERVIC ๐Ÿ‰ House Targaryen (UN: gervic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GERVIC ๐Ÿ‰ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006999-Theres-No-Place-Like-Home-but-Beach-is-Fun