*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007024-MANAGEMENT-FUNDAS-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1007024 added March 25, 2021 at 1:31am
Restrictions: None
MANAGEMENT FUNDA'S. ".......🤪
SUBTLE WEEKEND HUMOUR -
.
TEN BEST EXCUSES TO MAKE SHOULD YOU BE FOUND SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK.......

10."They told me at the Blood Bank this Might Happen."

9."This is just a 15 minute POWER NAP like they Raved about in that Time Management Course you sent me to."

8. "I WASN'T sleeping, I was MEDITATING on the Mission Statement and Envisioning a New Paradigm."

7. "I was Testing my Keyboard for DROOL RESISTANCE."

6. "I was doing a Highly Specific YOGA EXERCISE to Relieve Work-Related stress. Do you Discriminate against people who Practice Yoga?"

5. "Why did you Interrupt me? I had Almost Figured out A SOLUTION to our Biggest problem."

4. "The coffee machine is Broken."

3. "Someone must have put Decaf in the WRONG Pot."

2. " ... in GOD'S name, Amen."

Number 1 -TO FEEL GOOD AT WORK.........

Just Sit back, RELAX, Feel the tension leave your body ... Picture yourself near a Stream. Birds are chirping in the crisp, cool mountain air. Butterflies waft in the breeze. Leaves rustle. Nothing can bother you here. Nobody knows this Secret place. You are in COMPLETE SECLUSION from that place called ' The World'. The Soothing sound of a Gentle Waterfall fills the air with a cascade of Serenity. The water is clear. THEREFORE.....
You can Easily make out the Face of the Person Whose Head YOU ARE HOLDING UNDER THE WATER......

There Now........ DON'T YOU FEEL BETTER ?

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007024-MANAGEMENT-FUNDAS-