*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007174-Prompting-Prompt
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2244695
A blog and a collection of things gathered into one.
#1007174 added March 28, 2021 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Prompting Prompt

The Original Logo.
MARCH 28, 2021 PROMPT

We need your help filling the Challenge War Chest with prompts!
In your entry today, write three of your own 30DBC prompts and then choose one to respond to.


Prompting Prompt


B

rilliant prompt I admit. I know it's very hard to think of good prompts even for a prompt-based contest running on monthly basis, how much more with this challenge that needs daily prompting. It might be so exhausting to think of a unique prompt considering the fact that this blogging challenge was established many years ago. You might have created a book of prompts or two already. Well, here are the prompts I can share:

1. Life is short. Write about your legacy or deeds that will make you remembered by many.
2. Write something about your incredible experience with Writing Dot Com.
3. Based on the final question on Miss Grand International 2020, β€œThere’s only one dose of COVID-19 vaccine left. And you have to choose who to give it to either between a 15-year-old or a senior citizen of 70 years old. Who would you choose to give it to and why?”


         I'd like to respond on my last prompt. Although I'm not that huge fan of pageantry, I still try to support our country's representative for wit and beauty. Last night, I happened to watch the full episode of Miss Grand International 2020 because my partner was watching it. The part which I like most in most pageants is the Question and Answer portion and I always marvel at how our representative answered them wittingly. To note, Pia Wurtzbach and Catriona Gray's answers to their respective Miss Universe final questions were just brilliant and heartfelt.

         With the three-tie-breaking question thrown during last night's Miss Grand International, β€œThere’s only one dose of COVID-19 vaccine left. And you have to choose who to give it to either between a 15-year-old or a senior citizen of 70 years old. Who would you choose to give it to and why?” I salute at how the three beauties (USA, Philippines and Guatemala) answered it. And I would like to congratulate Miss USA for winning the crown.

         While Miss USA's answer was chosen to be the winning one, I still love how our representative answered the question. She chose the senior citizen with the fact that seniors are the ones most vulnerable while the young has the strength and immunity to fight against covid virus. The young only needs exercise and healthy diet while the old needs the vaccine most as he/she can no longer do exercise. If I were to answer, then I will choose the same. I will prioritize our seniors the fact that they've already served, proved and done something for our country. For the remaining years of their lives, this way, we could show our appreciation and at least let them feel that they're being cared of. Our culture speaks for it as we always give more emphasis on the elders. We always want them to feel respected, cared, and let them feel our love for them. So yes, I will choose the senior citizen. Who would you choose?

         Thank you for reading this. Cheers!


         Here's the clip for Miss Grand International 2020 Top 3 Question and Answer:

© Copyright 2021 GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen (UN: gervic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007174-Prompting-Prompt